Lana Del Rey revives glam era at Gucci fashion show.

NOW

On 5/16/2022 at 4:14 PM, Severus Snape said:

How did she gain so much weight and still manage to look toned. Just look at those legs they are thicker than some bodybuilders. I love how well fed she's been looking :flame:

Yikes. You're making it seem as if she gained 100lbs lol. WTF is wrong with ya'll. 

On 5/16/2022 at 9:00 PM, SupremeGoddess said:

Make Lana skinny again

Seek help. 

OT: Legend is so dang gorgeous!!! I feel like she knows that if she actually tried at having a regular pop star career she'd put a bunch of ya'lls faves out of business. But, it's obvious that our Queen Mother, Miss Lana doesn't want to outshine the other gals. 

I mean, she pretty much almost put ol girl out of business back in the day when she released Born To Die, ol girl had to do a whole ass reinvention of her brand/name & forced her into making a whole jazz album with a corpse, then when she consumed whatever last bit of life that Mr. Bennet had, she tried her hand at a half assed "country" album & then ultimately forced her into acting lol, & that was with just 1 dang album. She Literally came & stomped on Gagas neck & shut that ish downT. The way our queen Lana is soooo dang dangerous!!! Imagine if she actually tried to be a big pop star. Yeezus. She holds back for the sake of the other girls. Why is she so kind???

Edited by KingJay

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.