Jack Antonoff confirms: Lana has "one magic moment" on upcoming album.

NOW

24 minutes ago, JoTy said:

Yeah, a nice opener, then it began as Joe Pera Talks You To Sleep.

WHAT!?

White Dress, Chemtrails, Tulsa Jesus Freak, Dark But Just A Game, Yosemite, and Dance Till We Die are all really good tracks! That's half of the album 

4 hours ago, ☆lex said:

Just one? :noparty:

More than enough when the whole album is going to be a magic moment, as usual from her.

Not COCC being the reference her weakest point.

The Greatest and White Dress remain masterpieces :jonny:

On 5/16/2022 at 8:11 PM, Mr. Peanutbutter said:

Norman was flawless and the first half of Chemtrails was good so I have faith in this

I definitely agree. I'd love another Chemtrails type of song. I'll never get tired of saying how beautiful that song is. I can listen to it over & over again & never get sick of it. I just wish she had included that little intro from the video into the final album version of the song.

7 hours ago, Daddy said:

Me talking about Fine China

I really like the verses on "Fine China" Butttt I swear after a while the chorus of the song starts sounding like "******" for me, & I can't take it serious lol. Like I said, it's a good song. But a bit overrated if you ask me.

3 hours ago, KingJay said:

I really like the verses on "Fine China" Butttt I swear after a while the chorus of the song starts sounding like "******" for me, & I can't take it serious lol. Like I said, it's a good song. But a bit overrated if you ask me.

Lmfaoooo I can hear it :deadbanana2:Yeah, I get it. I can live without it ever being released and it needs some trimming but the melody is so timeless and definitely deserves a spot on an album tracklist. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.