Marc Anthony, 53, engaged to 23 y/o Miss Universe contestant

MaxxiPad

We're still surprised that old male celebrities are dating women who were in diapers when they had their first big hit/movie?

Men being men, which tends to be delusional and less than smart but I guess that's the way it's just always been.

15 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

LMAO! HOMOPHOBE detected!

Lmao I’m bi you idiot.

I’m just pointing out how “people should mind their own business” is applied only when it favors them.

ew

I don't get why people my age want to date these grandpas. 

So which one is it this time

attacking him for going out with a much younger lady

or cheering for her because she will be getting a sugar daddy

1 hour ago, Jynx said:

She could do much better. Gross.:pukey:

Not really, he’s an international mega rich celebrity. Any man closer to her age she gets will be a similar high roller type (she didn’t join the miss universe pageant circuit so she could marry an accountant) who will eventually trade her in for a newer model just like Marc Anthony did to JLo.

A mega millionaire playboy like Marc Anthony will never be satisfied pounding 50 year old puss. They need younger tighter always. Men become rich so they can get hot girls. These types always divorce the first wife when she starts to age. So instead she now IS the newer model. Straight relationships with these types of rich guys and social climber girls are different. In gay world the decay of bottoms to age and the decline in attraction from the top is solved via open relationships, but that’s still taboo to straight couples.

Sis is just playing the long game. Now she never has to work and her kids will inherit millions, and he’s old enough to start to have the fear of death in him and will never leave her.

britney-spears-ryan.gif

I always thought his relationships never worked out or lasted that long because he wasn't straight?

Ricky-Martin-Jennifer-Lopez-Marc-Anthony

1 hour ago, Protocol said:

A mega millionaire playboy like Marc Anthony will never be satisfied pounding 50 year old puss. They need younger tighter always. Men become rich so they can get hot girls. These types always divorce the first wife when she starts to age. So instead she now IS the newer model.

So young women are tight and then by age 50 they're too loose? Interesting :celestial5:

9 minutes ago, badvibez said:

So young women are tight and then by age 50 they're too loose? Interesting :celestial5:

Skin and muscle, yes. Happens to men too. I work out my legs abs butt but by my 50s they will inevitably sag and I won’t be nearly as attractive to tops anymore. For some men like Marc Anthony, they obviously prefer young girls. It’s not my own personal opinion, it’s an observation of human behaviour.

******* talking about age. As if :rip:

Leave them alone.

Disgusting. Hope she won't regret it too soon

He got such a BDF. Big, thick, uncut, quite brown. Lord forgive me. 

I know Jlo had her fun with it. :gaycat1:

RockStarShit101
7 hours ago, Beyonnaise said:

My main thing with these relationships is like... what do you talk about? :skull: How could someone who grew up in the 70s during the Cold War possibly relate to someone who is college-aged and grew up with YouTube and Snapchat?

she likes money, and he likes sex with younger women

1 hour ago, Outlaws said:

******* talking about age. As if :rip:

Leave them alone.

:skull:

Not Miss Paraguay. :shakeno:

6 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

she likes money, and he likes sex with younger women

The fact that people really don't get this :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.