Lola Indigo - "AN1MAL"

Bxtch

Why does it feel like she keeps copying Aitana’s musical direction for every album?

Aitana started doing rock influenced pop music and then Lola came out with Spice Girls (which flopped and probably made her scrap more music like that) and now Formentera/En El Coche and she releases this. 

Not hating, just interesting 

39 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Why does it feel like she keeps copying Aitana’s musical direction for every album?

Aitana started doing rock influenced pop music and then Lola came out with Spice Girls (which flopped and probably made her scrap more music like that) and now Formentera/En El Coche and she releases this. 

Not hating, just interesting 

Can see why people would think this (seen a bunch of tweets about it already), but I don't think they expected Spice Girls to smash considering the low budget video and Formentera/En El Coche are way  poppier while Animal is more techno/electro imo 

mlaredoperez

This doesn't sound like a hit tbh... but good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

The song of the summer is coming :WAP:

This is such a bop 

Fuerte’s older sister! 
Wish it was more house less pop at times but oh well production could have gone harder

Edited by DavidSMateus

4 minutes ago, DavidSMateus said:

This is such a bop 

Fuerte’s older sister! 
Wish it was more house less pop at times but oh well production could have gone harder

I think during the last chorus it could have been harder and busier in a way. 

2 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

I think during the last chorus it could have been harder and busier in a way. 

Yes! And they should have added another round of nana’s. 
the live version sounds more club which I live for. This one is flat at times but this is such a good song. 

This is so good. Top5 Lola Indigo for sure, the way she always serves a good video with a small budget...:clap3:

• 1 month later...

This bop deserved more

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.