2 More Mass Shootings: Houston TX & Laguna Woods CA

BeenTheShit

Edited by BeenTheShit
Tweets title

I hate it here, honestly. 

R.I.P. to the victims of these awful crimes. This country has failed you in spectacular fashion 

well the flea market one doesn't seem race related at least :rip:

its sad that this is the point we've come to 

I'm scared to be in public

6 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

well the flea market one doesn't seem race related at least :rip:

its sad that this is the point we've come to 

Yeah further details seem to point to a dispute among a group of men, but it still resulted in multiple people being shot and killed. :biblio:

This is so sad. I thought California had gun control laws?

Edited by Lyrique

1 minute ago, BeenTheShit said:

Yeah further details seem to point to a dispute among a group of men, but it still resulted in multiple people being shot and killed. :biblio:

Yeah I'm just glad it isn't some coordinated white supremacist attack. (I think)

but still RIP to those people, not trying to minimize that 

:biblio: this is ridiculous we have to keep saying this but r.i.p. to the victims

Just move to Canada at this point if you can .I dont know what else to tell you :chick3:

And tomorrow morning Americans will go back to routine without addressing this, no major protesting, no holding accountability, etc. Just another shooting(s) to add to the statistic numbers. 

Rest in peace to the victims. 

:hoetenks:

4 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

And tomorrow morning Americans will go back to routine without addressing this, no major protesting, no holding accountability, etc. Just another shooting(s) to add to the statistic numbers. 

I mean what can you do? There's bad people in the world and no amount of activism is going to change that.

1 minute ago, Pheromosa said:

Yeah I'm just glad it isn't some coordinated white supremacist attack. (I think)

but still RIP to those people, not trying to minimize that 

Agreed, and my apologies if my reply came across that way because it wasn't directed at you.  I was disgusted that an argument would drive a bunch of men to pull out guns and start shooting each other wild wild west style. :deadbanana4: 

8 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

Rest in peace to the victims. 

Alexa, play Til It Happens To You. :chick3:

13 minutes ago, Lyrique said:

This is so sad. I thought California had gun control laws?

I'm actually not against any new MAGA members here that otherwise tend not to last long, but with this disingenuous flamebait you certainly won't. 

6 minutes ago, Lyrique said:

I mean what can you do? There's bad people in the world and no amount of activism is going to change that.

ban guns 

Just now, Severus Snape said:

ban guns 

Not happening due to the 2nd amendment. 

Don't see much reform happening either in our lifetimes due to the current makeup of the Supreme Court. 

4 minutes ago, Severus Snape said:

ban guns 

Not all, but let's stop selling assault/military weapons because they're almost always used and bought on an impulse days before these shootings occur.

2 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Not happening due to the 2nd amendment. 

Don't see much reform happening either in our lifetimes due to the current makeup of the Supreme Court. 

yes I know, but I'm just positive and believe that civil demonstrations can lead to change sooner or later. constitutions all around the world are changed to adapt to modern day standards of what a safe society should look like. 

Awful. RIP to the victims. 

Also why is ATRL being invaded by MAGA conservatives :biblio: what's happening to this site

1 minute ago, beautiful player said:

Awful. RIP to the victims. 

Also why is ATRL being invaded by MAGA conservatives :biblio: what's happening to this site

I'm not worried. The last time we had an influx during a new member wave 2 were permabanned and several left. 

It's almost like there's a common denominator. :celestial5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.