• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crashed

• KFC

• Konril

• Augmented

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang it up Russell I think it's time to retire. Genuinely wish he had never become showrunner again, he's truly giving Ryan Murphy a run for his money on the "never know how to wrap up anything I create" scale.

Huh?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYzuTO8dUVmtgnATdaQ3N8wk1cznC7EZcIyAkkcFpPic-P0EQUfAxkLEQ&s=10

All of that Sutekh build up being defeated by plane Jane nothing burger family drama rama stuff. Idk, it makes me annoyed. :deadbanana4:

All this family stuff better rope back Susan in the next season.

Obligatory Series 14 ranking:

1. 73 Yards

2.The Devil's Chord

3. The Legend of Ruby Sunday

4. Dot and Bubble

5. The Church on Ruby Road [Christmas Special]

6. Rogue

7. Boom

8. Empire of Death

9. Space Babies

This might change upon later reflection but this are my initial thoughts.

Finale was bad

Has RTD been abducted and replaced with a Zygon? Everything about his first stint as showrunner (even Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures) was ten times better than the absolute dogshite he subjected us to over the last 8 weeks. This finale was the nail in the coffin. The supposedly all powerful Sutekh being defeated by some sleight of hand and Ruby's mother being some regular white lady :rip:

4 hours ago, KFC said:

Has RTD been abducted and replaced with a Zygon? Everything about his first stint as showrunner (even Torchwood and Sarah Jane Adventures) was ten times better than the absolute dogshite he subjected us to over the last 8 weeks. This finale was the nail in the coffin. The supposedly all powerful Sutekh being defeated by some sleight of hand and Ruby's mother being some regular white lady :rip:

Imagine being lauded as the "saviour of Doctor Who" when it's first announced you are returning only to be upstaged by a previous showrunner having the highlight episode of the season :bibliahh:Whats worst is the entirety of season 2 was pretty much filmed before this one even aired so there is no way any criticism will have been taken on board either.

That was easily the worst episode, and I'm not enjoying this season at all. It's missing that classic Doctor Who feel, and the reveal of Ruby Sunday's mystery is the worst in the show's history, confirming how the series is on its last legs.

Clara is still the best companion.

DFyl5JiL.gif

1 hour ago, KFC said:

What's this?

You mean BECTU? That's an union for people working in the entertainment and media industry in the UK, similar to SAG-AFTRA in the US

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.