• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crashed

• KFC

• Augmented

• Konril

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendly reminder that Martha Jones is one of the most underrated companions of all time! :heart:

3 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Friendly reminder that Martha Jones is one of the most underrated companions of all time! :heart:

Absolutely true :clap3: Hopefully she returns in next year's special as well :gaycat5:

8 minutes ago, Jotham said:

She was fantastic, I just felt/feel so sorry for her character. She was so underappreciated :jonny:

23 minutes ago, Jotham said:

FACTS! My absolute favorite companion :jonny5:

Quaking and shaking at teninch and Catherine being back :WAP: I wonder how they’ll do it. I wouldn’t be too mad if the meta-crisis gets resolved somehow. 

10 yo me is still trying to recover from when Rose gets trapped on the other dimension :cries: 

1 hour ago, Jotham said:

Yeah, she had one of the best season finales too :clap3:

yay a Doctor Who thread I’m going to be insufferable :dies:

AHHHHHH Donna literally my favourite new who companion so :jonny: Not too fussed about the Tennant return tho, I’m sure it will really help ratings but we really don’t need another wave of casuals moaning about the show peaking with Tennant again.

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

Literally an incredible companion that was done dirty so often. Was literally so annoyed when I was reading the writers tale and Russell mentions that he promised Freema that she would get a Martha trapped in space episode but he ended up making the episode into “The Doctor’s Daughter” instead :biblio: 

Imagining the performance we would have got if she was in Torchwood: Children of Earth like intended…

RTD teased another announcement for today :eli:

Well I'm sure Mickey and Captain Jack ain't coming back from the RTD characters.

3 hours ago, Konril said:

Well I'm sure Mickey and Captain Jack ain't coming back from the RTD characters.

Mickey won't come back for sure because of the allegations against Noel Clarke. But for Jack, he already had a comeback in Series 12 so another appearance wouldn't be surprising imo

David and Catherine are already filming. :jonny: And they are using Jodie's TARDIS ?

1 hour ago, Crashed said:

Mickey won't come back for sure because of the allegations against Noel Clarke. But for Jack, he already had a comeback in Series 12 so another appearance wouldn't be surprising imo

Barrowman was accused of lewd misconducts during his tenure in DW and Torchwood, these were amplified after his appearance in Series 12. He is undergoing therapy about this issue, so idk if he is still welcome after the accusations.

47 minutes ago, Konril said:

Barrowman was accused of lewd misconducts during his tenure in DW and Torchwood, these were amplified after his appearance in Series 12. He is undergoing therapy about this issue, so idk if he is still welcome after the accusations.

I totally forgot about that :deadbanana2:

But it seems that today's announcement will be about a new companion / guest star. Yasmin Finney (Heartstopper) posted an emoji teaser with RTD commenting on it: 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdoGPj6IILH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

It's official. Her character's name is Rose...

suspicious-weird.gif

1 hour ago, Crashed said:

It's official. Her character's name is Rose...

suspicious-weird.gif

She's probably Rose from another universe/reality :jonny5:

I love her in Heartstopper, Russell is not even back officially but he's already giving us everything we need :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Venice B said:

She's probably Rose from another universe/reality :jonny5:

I love her in Heartstopper, Russell is not even back officially but he's already giving us everything we need :jonny5:

There is also a fan theory saying that she's Donna's daughter and that Donna basically subconciously named her after the OG Rose. If that theory turns out true, I wonder if Rose got Time Lord DNA from her mother :gaycat3:

But I agree, thanks to RTD Doctor Who finally feels exciting again. The ratings will smash I fear (after one last Chris Flopnall episode):jonny:

The Village of the Angels was a great episode minus the peripheral Flux plots thrown within the gripping main story.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611750bee7a5568678eb7

2 hours ago, Crashed said:

There is also a fan theory saying that she's Donna's daughter and that Donna basically subconciously named her after the OG Rose.

Oh I think this would be amazing! Absolutely knew Russell would try and get the heartstopper cast involved in his new era. Love how he’s just stealing Netflix fan favourites and putting them into his show :clap3:

42 minutes ago, Konril said:

The Village of the Angels was a great episode minus the peripheral Flux plots thrown within the gripping main story.

Flux was a mess in general but the presence of The Weeping Angels and Sontarans was so good. Wasn’t really a fan of the second touch concept they came up with tho. Fully expecting to see Weeping Angels in the new series coz Ncuti has already mentioned them like 2/3 times.

Can someone help me on where in the series to catch up on DW? :bird:

I watched Doctor #11's series first and thoroughly enjoyed it enough to watch the previous Doctors  (#10's) series and enjoyed it a lot. Then #12 came and I only remember maybe a handful of episodes + the finale. Then #13 came out and watched the first 2 or 3 episodes and it just didn't seem as engaging anywhere near as the previous installments.

Fffasgcxnbfqwsssh :clownny: Of course I decide to give #13 a redo and episode 3 (Rosa Parks) was amazing after the first and second episode were kinda meh. Should of stuck with it back in 2018. My clownery-ness came back to bite! :clownny:

Imagem

IF SHE'S REALLY THE DOCTOR'S OFICIAL COMPANION FOR THE ENTIRETY OF THE NEXT SEASON I'M :WAP:

FILMING SPOILERS:

:jonny:

Edited by Jotham

5 hours ago, Canon said:

Fffasgcxnbfqwsssh :clownny: Of course I decide to give #13 a redo and episode 3 (Rosa Parks) was amazing after the first and second episode were kinda meh. Should of stuck with it back in 2018. My clownery-ness came back to bite! :clownny:

And then you'll have 2 bad episodes and then meet the Pting in the awful Tsuranga Conundrum. :bibliahh:

But I personally like the 4 episodes Demons of the Punjab, Kerblam, The Witchfinders (mostly Alan Cumming) and It Takes You Away. Then again you'll end up with one of the worst series finale.

3 hours ago, Jotham said:

FILMING SPOILERS:

Reveal hidden contents

:jonny:

God bless them. :jonny6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.