James Corden only washes his hair every two months

Bimbo

Corden, 43, made a clean breast of his bathroom habits on his Late Late Show during a discussion about Los Angeles residents being asked to cut shower time by four minutes due to water shortages. He said: “I’m in and out in three or four minutes. I use soap but I don’t wash my hair. I wash it every two months. “That is a true story. I do not think we are nasty.“

When told the average LA shower time for residents is 10 minutes, he reacted: “You are joking me... what? If that is the average that means there are people in there for 20 minutes? Oh my God!’’ One of the production team said she showered for 10 minutes and the Gavin and Stacey star said: “ What are you doing for ten minutes? “How long does it take? I am trying to think what I would do in there for ten minutes?’”

Source

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cutthroat

• liam13

• Bimbo

• Cloudy

Top Posters In This Topic

Nasty. 

Usually i spend like 30-40 minutes in the shower :skull: can't imagine being in it for 3-4 minutes :skull:

I just know he smells like dirty wet dog when he sweats. ?

He has lice 

Ok that’s just nasty.

I only wash it 3 times a week for health purposes but his case is just pig related high genes.

The poor celebrities having to endure his stench in the car.

5 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

I just know he smells like dirty wet dog when he sweats. ?

Do you think he was sweating here

enchy-james-corden.gif

I love long showers. For me it’s not about getting clean but just relaxing. And even 20-30 minute shower will usually use less water than a bath.

he better have washed it before his mariah interview in december, dirty pig

9 minutes ago, liam13 said:

Usually i spend like 30-40 minutes in the shower :skull: can't imagine being in it for 3-4 minutes :skull:

Imagine being in it for 30-40 mins :rip:

What the **** are you doing in there? Unless you’re shaving etc which isn’t technically part of the shower.

I wash mine every 2 - 3 days. Mostly because it tangles when I do. You don’t have to wash it daily, but anything more than 5 days is weird. Even people who conserve water and do the 2 - 3 minute shower incorporate their hair on a semi regular basis. 

For fun

https://green.harvard.edu/tools-resources/green-tip/4-ways-measure-5-minute-shower

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Do you think he was sweating here

enchy-james-corden.gif

Profusely :skull:

How anybody could shower thoroughly and clean themselves properly in only 3 minutes is beyond me honestly. 

He probably uses 4 in one shampoo conditioner body wash face wash, and a small amount at best. 

8 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

Imagine being in it for 30-40 mins :rip:

What the **** are you doing in there? Unless you’re shaving etc which isn’t technically part of the shower.

washing my hair and my body take like 10 minutes, the rest is me doing stuff like singing, feeling myself, fantasizing, imagining and after that, drying myself and brushing teeth.

Disgusting :rip:

Why do these celebs with poor hygine feel the need to share with the world how nasty they are

4 minutes ago, liam13 said:

washing my hair and my body take like 10 minutes, the rest is me doing stuff like singing, feeling myself, fantasizing, imagining and after that, drying myself and brushing teeth.

See, 10 mins isn’t bad at all for the actual shower. I thought you were washing your body for 40 mins. :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.