Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Ep. 7: Super Queens!

genetic fail

Just now, caleb. said:

M1ss Jade Alawi So :jonny6:

omg caleb!!!!! miss ya fellow lbs

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

omg caleb!!!!! miss ya fellow lbs

I'm back for M1ss. 

Hi Yvess :hug:

1 minute ago, caleb. said:

I'm back for M1ss. 

Hi Yvess :hug:

GOOD TASTE!

On 7/16/2023 at 4:25 PM, Yvess said:

Thoughts about the pre-premiere issues that's happening rn?

Verushka being salty and petty over Ongina's own photo ruview, messaging pinoy designers for survey if her promo look is a toot or boot?

Katkat Dasalla's blackface pictures resurfacing?

Nicole Pardeaux admitting she supports the son of the former Philippine Dictator

and ummmm.... Verushka also exposing herself as an apolitical drag queen? but she supports the fascist dutertes lmao

MESS!!!!

I just hope they bring the messiness in Untucked.

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

I just hope they bring the messiness in Untucked.

the tea is untucked was so chaotic...

• 2 weeks later...

Not the girl group songs being released a week early :deadbanana2:

Edited by genetic fail

The songs have been released. Still weird that they just spoiled the groupings like that. The song is cute though. They definitely tried to make Pop Off Ate 2.0.

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Why did they release the songs early? It makes no sense :deadbanana:

Riiiight?! They thought we'd get hyped but it kinda had the opposite effect

Trailer is out! Season 2 has budget mama! Everything looks better. And Pangina is a guest judge!!

• Like 1

Pao is serving Joker in that makeup :skull:

There’s definitely an overall glow up though, it looks even better than S1 (which was already pretty good for a first season’s standards).

8 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Trailer is out! Season 2 has budget mama! Everything looks better. And Pangina is a guest judge!!

Kinda gagged that they had Pangina as a guest judge before Ongina or Manila but I guess it's cheaper to fly someone out from Thailand compared to USA. They probably have to spend airfare budget on Jiggly too.

Super excited , my fav franchise 

Bring on the drama mama 

13 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

M1ss Jade So seems almost as annoying as Miss Fiercalicious. I WON'T be watching.

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

M1ss Jade So seems almost as annoying as Miss Fiercalicious. I WILL be watching.

LOL i'm ready i can't wait

i'm goin in blind, haven't seen da trailer, i jus kno my girl Pangina is a guest judge

i wonder who will be da next PPN and da next breakout star like MS

ugh it dropped da first episode

saw da first 6 girls go in and now i'm at work :noparty:

Nnnnn I thought the first two episodes will be out. The second one isn't on WOW Presents Plus :deadbanana2:

they really tried so hard with the camera angles like this is NOT bjork's dancer in the dark + the sound sucked. Katkat, Jade, and Arizona are the stars of this group. Nicole seemed like she was cast as a first out which is sad

Miss Jade is a woman, she's so beautiful

i love her and she doesn't remind me of la fergalicious lol

i'll keep an eye on Kandy Muse

i couldn't do da tarantula so more power to dem 

I lived for Matilduh, she was serving season 3 of ANTM fierceness with da spider 

we don't want to be tolerated we just want to be accepted

Preach Miss Jade

Yeeeah the editing's still hella messy but at least the episodes are strictly an hour now. It was so quiet though like they really turned the background music DOWN. I guess it's what we get for complaining that it was too loud last season :skull:

Nicole Pardaux is lowkey one of the most obvious first boots ever. Like that mug is BUSTED. I hope they get better queens from Visayas and Mindanao in the future.

Tiny Deluxe is adorable! I love her energy! Her saying that she didn't join Drag Race to win was a death sentence though. I expect her to be out before like episode 5.

Matilduh is giving me Minty Fresh vibes. She seems like an introvert but is fierce on stage! I don't agree with the critics for her, though, I thought she did well.

M1ss Jade So slayed! That performance outfit?! And the feathers runway?! Biiitch. I can see how people can be annoyed with her confessionals though. It doesn't really sound natural but then again, it's a TV show.

Captivating KatKat was surprisingly, well... captivating. Still not gonna stan her though given her problematic behaviour.

Arizona Brandy is the star of the episode for me! I mean the entrance look?! Talk about branding! And I love her confessionals, she seems so sure of herself and her drag. She had the most memorable verse too.

Overall, I thought S1's premiere was better but I'm hopeful for episode 3 when all the girls have come together.

Untucked was okay as well. There were no iconic fights though.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.