Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Ep. 5: Snatch Game | Thee best episode of 2024

genetic fail

7 hours ago, Hector said:

Happy Zymba won but HATED how Khianna was trying to take that moment away from her in Untucked. Definitely soured my opinion on her a bit. That was actually a great Rusical, no one did badly.

And it sucks that John wasn't given a save considering how quickly Pao gave Angel a save in the opening lipsync. 

Honestly turned off by how Khianna reacted to Zymba winning

She couldve worded or presented her critics respectfully.. but girl just put her mean girl and "winning is not enough, others should fall" energy

Look at Maxie being on silent competition with Myx keeping her cool every fvckin time and even switched to HIV Awareness Ambassador the moment Myx came out

Edited by FrederickGa
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Zymba and Myx obviously topped that, mainly because they've got the best parts.. it's so fvckin UNFAIR

However, they also ATE that RUNWAY along with Maxie.. Like d*mn, i was so amazed how they did that using blanket fabrics, texture and patterns

Is it just me that thought Maxie's part in the Musical was mehhhh and bottom worthy.. not because of Maxie but because of the role itself, thankfully she murdered the runway or i wouldve put her in the bottom 3 instead of Angel

John and Bench were also my bottom2 but BENCH deservedt to go home

JOHN's elimination felt unjust

2 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

Honestly turned off by how Khianna reacted to Zymba winning

She couldve worded or presented her critics respectfully.. but girl just put her mean girl and "winning is not enough, others should fall" energy

Khianna was clearly VERY inebriated which is why she worded her critiques with little tact, even at the end of untucked Myx and Zymba were like we'll talk to you when you sober up. they probably all laughed together about how messy Khianna was being after what we saw, I don't think it's that deep. she's 23, got drunk, and was a lil messy - made her more endearing to me.

Edited by keerbyriri
  • Like 1

Girl dats why Maxie remains da Supreme of this show

she even told K to be humble and don't be messy lol

too much to drink for K, we've all been there

chile they already diggin up dirt on K on Pinoy Twitter

Hana Beshie out here defendin her sister left and right 

14 hours ago, FrederickGa said:

John and Bench were also my bottom2 but BENCH deservedt to go home

JOHN's elimination felt unjust

Not when Bench did better in da challenge AND lip sync

and i love me some John

i love Popstar but her blaming her designers is not it ma'am ... its ur taste level not da clothes, u chose dem, u should've known better

how r da last two winners ur drag sisters and no one told u ma'am these outfits r not it

26 minutes ago, dabunique said:

Not when Bench did better in da challenge AND lip sync

and i love me some John

I didn't like her lipsync performance :ryan3:

• Like 2

Devastated by the elimination :cries: but Bench really killed that lipsync. She was emoting HARD.

• Thanks 2

I could really see Khianna, Myx, or Maxie slay the makeover tbh

• Like 1

that episode was ALOT whew

happy for Maxie on getting her third iconic win, but I could've also seen Zymba get her 2nd win here too ngl ... also even though she was in the bottom, I thought Khianna turned it OUT and could've been at least safe with the bttm 2 being Angel and Popstar

THAT LIPSYNC THOU??? Khianna ur a literal performance beast ... oh next episode is gonna be HERS I fear

• Like 1

another top for My Tita Baby but when will she get her win

her man looked so flawless

its Maxie's crown to lose now 

1 hour ago, dabunique said:

another top for My Tita Baby but when will she get her win

her man looked so flawless

its Maxie's crown to lose now 

we thought that about sapphira and then look what happened ...

I still think its between her and khianna I fear

3 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

we thought that about sapphira and then look what happened ...

I still think its between her and khianna I fear

we down to 6 with i guess another 2 or 3 ru badges left

so Maxie has 3 badges and a low placement

Khianna has one badge with a bottom 

• Like 1

Ugh, I wanted that win for Tita so bad and her makeover was gorgeous :smitten: but I agree with the judging. Maxie and Zymba ate. I really love them all atp tbh.

Khianna is a fierce lipsyncer but I'm gonna need her to step her game up. Aside from the makeup and the wig, that makeover was not it.

• Like 1

I think Zymba Ding and Tita Baby were more worthy of winning than Maxie, but again not mad at it... Zymba's look with her mother were the best, those wings :clap3:

It was the right time for Bench to leave, that outfit was not it and Khianna outperformed her in the lipsync. 

• Like 1

Maxie and Angel doing their own lip sync behind the stage while Khianna/Popstar performed was so cute lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.