• #1Pokpaker

Dat untucked was rough. 

I felt so bad for my girls Jade and OV

am I delusional because I thought OV served in her Halloween look 

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

Dat untucked was rough. 

I also thought she was serving idk. I disagreed with a lot of the judging this week tbh.

• ATRL Moderator

ov's look was fine. very safe

bernie should have won the challenge

katkat's was a bit messy

tiny's was technically fine but didn't fit the brief at all, hence her bottom

arizona's was bad 

14 hours ago, dabunique said:

Dat untucked was rough. 

Jade had it coming by being irresponsible with her words. Katkat rightfully put her in her place.

OV made a pretty serviceable look idk where the trash comment came from.

On 8/16/2023 at 9:05 PM, genetic fail said:

Verushka and DeeDee were like “How do I insert myself into this drama” :deadbanana2:

I enjoyed Hana Beshie's confessional calling DeeDee and Verushka out for that. :ahh:

DD's antics are not it especially when she called the bar where Arizona performs cheap then comforting her when she cries about people looking down on her drag family. The person calling someone a snake should look in the mirror. :biblio:

On 8/17/2023 at 9:30 AM, #1Pokpaker said:

Jade knew what she was doing unless she's dumb cuz she happens to be one of those astrology girlies who live in another dimension. Deedee and Veruschka were already painting a picture of Katkat being a bully and Jade tried to sneak in a punch then backtracked cuz Katkat went all in and called her BS. At first she was saying how Katkat is bullying her and that she was physically abused by her then a few minutes later, she says it was about how she had trauma from highschool and the thing Katkat did gave her flashbacks. You don't just expect Katkat to be calm and collected when she's being accused of things without her in the room. Not so da baddest and da cuntiest after all. Props to Bernie for taking the time to humanize Katkat while Deedee was too busy demonizing and starting a cast hatetrain on CK.

People forget that M1ss Jade also mentioned Katkat threw food at her or something. I completely understand that after they left the work room and she's all alone in the hotel, she got triggered that something was off with how she treated her.

I also understand that Katkat was so confused thinking they're just goofing around and they are sisters immediately after the first episode but now she's a bully.

------

I am starting to like Arizona more and more. She's so sweet, positive, and cute. 

Edited by caleb.

2 hours ago, caleb. said:

People forget that M1ss Jade also mentioned Katkat threw food at her or something. I completely understand that after they left the work room and she's all alone in the hotel, she got triggered that something was off with how she treated her.

I also understand that Katkat was so confused thinking they're just goofing around and they are sisters immediately after the first episode but now she's a bully.

Didn't really think too much about that as it could have just been "okrayan" or goofing around especially when Jade did admit to verbally abusing Katkat (which could have just been okrayan as well) and Jade is definitely valid for being able to process her trauma it's just that she could have been careful with her words especially when it's something as grave as harassment. Jade made it seem like Katkat was some physically abusive monster bully to all the safe queens and it was just really weird considering she said that to:

- People who don't know Katkat but have heard of what she's like from 3rd parties
- Deedee, who is out to get Katkat and launch a cast-wide hatetrain against her.

- Verushcka, who is just airtime hungry and would do anything to instigate a fight.

Imagine if Verushcka didn't say anything and they just let half the cast think Katkat was a physically abusive monster bully harasser. I'd have tore the whole place down if I were her (even if that doesn't help the case lmao).

- - - - -
Does DRPH release first looks for EPs? I remember S1 released the first 10 minutes or so of the next episodes on facebook but I guess they're not doing that this season.

Edited by #1Pokpaker

Jade is just way too polish for DR PH. she's really for AS season :jonnycat:

I wish it was fully in English or had subtitles I want to hear what queen minty has to say about KatKat

9 hours ago, D.Va said:

I wish it was fully in English or had subtitles I want to hear what queen minty has to say about KatKat

i with for subtitles. It's hard watching it like that but it's still entertaining

yeah with all da Pinoy BL's i have seen and i still can't get my Tagalog better lol

i jus kno they were eating up in dem comments lol

Minty Fresh looks so good 

16 hours ago, D.Va said:

She kinda dragged Veruschka more than KatKat tbh :deadbanana2:

On KatKat's and DeeDee's rivalry: She doesn't wanna meddle because it's a fight between old people

On KatKat's runway makeup: She said her makeup doesn't scream "love". She said it's too intense or maybe that's just her face

She did say she'll most likely wear KatKat's look over DeeDee's

She also mentioned that someone tried to copy her makeup in S1 like how KatKat copied DeeDee's collar/backdress. People think it's Brigiding

Marina: If you were in KatKat's shoes-

Minty: I will not wear those shoes.

• Thanks 2

Ok so i just watched untucked and i have some thoughts 

1. I kind of like Veruschka that she wanted to release all this drama that had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with her and still manage to kind of be the centre of attension 🤣

2. Jade's story was kind of messy , it didn't make any sense . Im sorry i like her but it looked like it was completely fake and she was just trying to have a dramatic moment in front of the camera 

3. I was not a fan of Katkat but i absolutely loved the way she handled this . It felt completely genuine that she was just messing around the other day with Jade and suddenly she was thrown under the bus just for someone to have a dramatic moment . They said she physically abused Jade .. if they were saying something like that about me , i would have gone really mad so she reacted correct 

4. Im sorry but DeeDee is a huge snake . Maybe Katkat treated her in a bad way at the past and she wants revenge . But still she is a massive snake . While Katkat's confessions towards others are critical with a sense of humor,  Deedee's are mean and im pretty sure she will act bad towards others in the next episodes 

5. Poor OV she was the center of attension for like 3 minutes and then nobody cared about her haha . Idk if her look was trash but it did nothing for me 

• Thumbs Down 1

I can't believe

Spoiler

we're getting All Stars Philippines after Season 3 :jonny4:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I can't believe

Hide contents

we're getting All Stars Philippines after Season 3 :jonny4:

Vinas for the corwn!!!

that snatch game was a mess but i was still laughing my ass off :ahh:the right queen won and the right queen went home. 

A lot of choices in that Snatch Game. Noone really stood out. OV, Arizona and KatKat were pretty neck and neck so KatKat's runway definitely gave her the push. I wish she didn't have the "Beef Tapa" font at the waist though.

As usual, Untucked was way more entertaining than the actual episode :toofunny3:

wild how veruschka went with that runway, probably my favourite I've seen on this franchise. but I get that it had nothing to do with the theme so she was rightfully dragged for it.

matilduh snapped in the lipsync, wish it was a normal lipsync so we could've seen more of it 

favourites so far are probably katkat and arizona

Edited by keerbyriri

On 8/20/2023 at 2:24 AM, unino said:

Jade is just way too polish for DR PH. she's really for AS season :jonnycat:

no thanks, jade is obnoxious and annoying and not in a funny way like OV.

• Thumbs Down 2

6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

They payola’s Verushka just to send her home third? :deadbanana4:

4th :fan: I have a theory they were planning to throw out Dee Dee but her story in untucked somewhat saved her aside from VL sucking at lip syncs. 

8 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

They payola’s Verushka just to send her home third? :deadbanana4:

Right?! What a waste of a RuBadge :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.