Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Ep. 7: Super Queens!

genetic fail

not Pau askin who should go home and why right off da bat LOL

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Bendito poor Kandy Muse, chin up mama, take da criticism and learn from it

Results

Spoiler

Safe - Matilduh, Miss Jade (i could've seen her winning),  & Captivating 

Winner - Arizona Brandy (congrats, i like her)

Bottom 2 - Tiny & Nicole

Sashay Away - Nicole, honestly no one brought it they both could've been sent home

6 minutes ago, Rigalo said:

Wait so it’s a double premiere but they only dropped the first episode..? :ahh: :skull:

i'm like searching and searching and i'm like where is episode 2 lol

The episode isn't appearing for me in WOW+ :monkey:

Katkat could be so mother…

Happy for Arizona! Jade is my fave of course but the alcoholic is right behind her 

the lipsync was a MESS. I started actually cackling at points 

nnnnn did they advertise this as a double premiere? :deadbanana2: i was shocked when they were only 6.

That was the magic of Pop Off Ate last season, seeing both teams go at it with their versions. 

But I'm Team M1ss Jade So rn and Arizona Brandy. 

I just want all the dolls to win this season! Katkat and Jade had a pretty good showing for this ep and I'm really enjoying Bernie's O Bar performances on youtube. The rest (from the first group) seem like fillers tbh except for Arizona who was the star of the episode.

I thought Matilduh was going to win but she was only safe :deadbanana4: And Miss Jade deserved the win over Arizona, to be honest.

Poor Nicole, I would have liked to have seen more from her (plus she was the cutest out of drag too). 

Edited by Hector

I hope Hana Beshie does well cuz I'm gonna need some good Bisaya representation.

• ATRL Moderator

Mama pao was a drunk mess on the judging panel and blonde looks terrible on her 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

i love how she kind of dgaf

• Haha 2

Pao genuinely might be the worst host across all franchises so far, my god :skull:

As expected, I'm fully staining M1ss Jade So, she RADIATES C.U.N.T. She's basically a doll powered by a Drag Race generator AI and I'm fully living for it :jonnycat:

Can't stand Arizona, she's super annoying and her win was not justified. I guess the bootlicking really did a number on the judges. Very impressed by Matilduh and Tiny. I was particularly gagged by Matilduh's runway, that was an AS level garment and she looked sooo good in it.

Girl group challenge was amazing by the way, to me Jade did the best with Matilduh second I guess.

Bottom 2 was kinda justified and I'm happy Tiny stayed, her vocal performance in the challenge alone tells me that this queen has more to show.

Edited by Hephaestus

6 hours ago, OreGuy said:

also Matilduh looks like Lemon

Oh my god you're right! I couldn't tell who she reminded me of!

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, PMM said:

i love how she kind of dgaf

true. she's easily the best and most charming host from any franchise

-

decent first ep. will be hard to top the first season which was lightning in a bottle.. 

Pao is so hawt he can stay for that alone. The joker lips were a MESS. 

also I was gonna say it was always gonna be so hard to live up to POA and Boogsh sounds almost exactly like it in parts but I think they all did really well. Extra annoyed they didn’t air both episodes since we know the other girls are about to do the same thing next week :skull: 

Kween!

40 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Kween!

I gasped when I saw this earlier, the BUDGET (considering it's unofficial). Work mama, we will be watching! :clap3:

On 8/3/2023 at 12:03 PM, madonnas said:

she looks like Alexis Michelle wannabe :ahh:

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Kween!

oohhh she's a smart business woman!

Chile, the lipsync for your life was.... more like flailing.... walking.... nothing much happening. They both deserved a double shantay if it weren't for Tiny's strong TV personality.

Definitely thought Arizona was the winner this week. She brought strong performance AND strong runway. M1ss Jade was actually a close second, literally based on their deliberation comments I thought she was gonna pull an upset. 

Also Pao askin who should go home on the very FIRST episode... production said bring ON the drama girlies

The RuPaul energy :toofunny3:

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.