Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Ep. 5: Snatch Game | Thee best episode of 2024

genetic fail

• ATRL Moderator

Paolo was a fun host.  I think she's been divisive because she kinda involves herself in the drama unlike other hosts, and also is shadier.  I personally like it / think its funny, but I get why it's offputting to others.

None of the judging panel is really bad, they're just extra. 

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Always team Minty but now i guess.... Marina or Xil (she is just mother tbh) for the win

Well deserved win for Marina, she killed the runways and the challenge. :clap3:

Awww Xihoulette, so heartbreaking to see her say goodbye to Minty. :cries: Great lipsync in the end too. 

Outside of the long chatting, VERY good episode :clap3: 

Marina DEVOURED the entire episode in every aspect (like she has done the entire competition). Rooting for her to take the whole thing :alexz: 

Didn't really agree with the bottom 2 though.

Xilhouette was obvious, but I thought (even though I'm a hardcore stan) Eva should've been there over Minty.

Wasn't as huge on Minty as others, but I'm still sad to see her go. I kinda thought she won the lipsync and I'd rather see her over Xil.

Looking forward to the finale (even though this episode kinda felt like a finale lol). Team Marina ALL THE WAY :alexz: 

Didnt expect Minty to leave but it was kinda deserved :chick3:

Team Marina!!!

Love them all tbh. :heart2: Marina's just the most deserving. Didn't expect that because I really didn't care much about her at first. 

Would've been fine with PPN making it to the finale if it weren't for the obvious payola like she was barely there after her win but because queens like Xil recognized her caliber so much suddenly she has the Rita Baga storyline.

Did see vids of PPN performing outside DRPH though, looking forward to see those lipsync chops in the finale.

At this point rooting for Marina x Eva for the top 2, but Eva might lose if the first round is against Marina/Precious.

Finally caught up after binge-watching everything today. :rip:

Rooting for PPN/Marina top 2. :sistrens:

• ATRL Moderator

Do y’all see something in Mintys lip syncs that I dont? To me she’s Bosco level of can’t dance :deadbanana: 

4 hours ago, madonnas said:

Do y’all see something in Mintys lip syncs that I dont? To me she’s Bosco level of can’t dance :deadbanana: 

they are just blinded by the looks I fear.

PPN hands down gave me my favorite moments of the season in that pageant challenge alone when she played the dumb character :dies: 

15 hours ago, madonnas said:

For me, she def won the rematch against Brigiding. However, in their first lip sync, Brigiding won it for me, and I love Minty more than Brigs. 

Also, I just attended my first drag show last night, Eva Le Queen's show in QC. Damn, she looked so gorgeous in person that I actually was in tears. :weeps: She's also so nice and sweet. I even got to hug her. 

Damn, this episode was every emotional for me. I was fully crying at the end :weeps:

First of all, both Minty and Xilhouete should've had a top 4 spot on lock. Like, there weren't enough reasons to put either of them in the bottom in this episode, especially considering how many times other queens (*cough* Precious *cough*) were saved from it. Realistically, it should've been Eva and Precious bottoming, but I guess Eva's runways saved her. What saved Precious though? I guess we'll never know, even her was surprised to be in the top 4...

At this point I feel like Precious might actually take the crown, I really do. Like, her extremely favourable edit and multiple bottom 2 avoided must be for something, otherwise it's inexplainable.

So so proud of Marina, I couldn't take my eyes off of her during the music video and she rightfully got the center spot like the legend she it. She's just it for me, checking every box plus her face if f*cking stunning and her looks are flawless. If she doesn't get a crown, I'll be mad as hell. The only other queen that I can see winning is Xilhouete, she also did great in the competition and would be a great ambassador for the show. House of Xilhouete is just on another level, Divine Divas unfortunately can't relate.

#TeamMarina #TeamXilhouete :jonnycat:

If Precious/Xilhouette wins, the only good thing that will come out is if Marina gets a call for a VS The World season. Jorgeous, Fiercalicious and her in one season would be iconic!

Minty literally just struts around the stage in attempt to charm the judges with her beauty and that's it. At least Brigiding's got the lipsync chops, sad that she didn't really have a sturdy direction. 

A PPN win would be so Lawrence Chaney'd and it would kill the entire season. She's first runner-up at best. Marina has been a juggernaut from the start til the end and to rob her of a win for the sake of v. The World is kinda disrespectful to her run. 

Eva's runner up at best too. She's the all rounder queen who kills it on runways, but not groundbreaking enough to win the whole week. So I don't see her winning the entire thing either. Her advocacy for the crown is very strong though, would watch out for that.

Xil could be a great ambassador for the show but somehow I don't think she's that marketable enough compared to Marina. More than anything, would love for Xil to be top 2 but she might lose if the first round is against Marina/Precious.

On 10/6/2022 at 11:39 AM, genetic fail said:

This. I hate how the fandom is looking for a new host for S2. Everybody was kinda messy on their first season, even Brooke and Supremme and they both improved on the 2nd season. Give Paolo a chance!

If she strips off her alta-ness and becomes more open to the barangayan/kanal gays that founded the Philippine Drag Community, then sure. I don't know, she just comes off as too burgis to me. She left a bitter taste in my mouth when she fought with the fans who defended Vinas' Pink look by comparing it to one of her looks that was in no way camp.

__

Minty ghosting a TikTok/Twitter influencer cuz she was asleep:bibliahh: She's staying on brand, I fear.

25 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Minty ghosting a TikTok/Twitter influencer cuz she was asleep:bibliahh: She's staying on brand, I fear.

Has this been confirmed? :dancehall2:

44 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Has this been confirmed? :dancehall2:

Not sure but most of the signs are pointing at her being the person that stood Fonzy up. 

14 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Not sure but most of the signs are pointing at her being the person that stood Fonzy up. 

Awww sad if true but, as a Minty apologist, I can understand since she’s booked and busy almost every night for the past couple of weeks! But, yeah, she shouldn’t have asked the guy to come in the first place :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.