Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Ep. 5: Snatch Game | Thee best episode of 2024

genetic fail

Eva Le Queen for the win! And lmao at Rajo Laurel posting his dinner with Eva on twitter to gain some brownie points after his tragic critiques :toofunny3:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Precious Payola Nicole strikes again. She had the worst LED look and her Best Drag look was meh. Minty din fine! :shakeno:

I really enjoyed that lipsync oh wow oh wow.

#TeamMarina #TeamXilo

17 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Precious Payola Nicole

should've been the one to go :spin:

That lipsync was so good! i didn't think Xilo had it in her to lipsync like that. I kinda wished they didn't payola Precious but i'm gearing up for a PPN win cuz that moment she had with Xilhouete in the workroom feels like a setup for her. I still want Marina to win and I'm just happy Xilhouete is in the top 4 even though I believe she's not gonna get the crown sdsdkdsksd

1 minute ago, #1Pokpaker said:

That lipsync was so good! i didn't think Xilo had it in her to lipsync like that. I kinda wished they didn't payola Precious but i'm gearing up for a PPN win cuz that moment she had with Xilhouete in the workroom feels like a setup for her. I still want Marina to win and I'm just happy Xilhouete is in the top 4 even though I believe she's not gonna get the crown sdsdkdsksd

Marina is the only choice at this point. Xilhouette would make a good winner as well but the fans will RIOT

2 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Marina is the only choice at this point. Xilhouette would make a good winner as well but the fans will RIOT

yeah. I think Xilhouete would make good use of her reign if she wins + she has industry backing so it would be relatively easy for her to go through in the industry but I think this is Marina's to lose. still happy 2/3 of HoX is in the top 4

Marina's true hurdle was Minty, but now she's gone, it's hers to lose. Fan fave + track record. It'll be more than justified.

How would you guys rank their LED and Best Drag looks? 

for me LED is: Marina>>>>>>>>PPN>Minty>Eva>Xilhouete. Marina's the only one who I can remember helpppp sdkfskdfsdf
Best Drag: Xilhouete=Eva>>>>Marina>>>Minty>>>PPN

15 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

for me LED is: Marina>>>>>>>>PPN>Minty>Eva>Xilhouete. Marina's the only one who I can remember helpppp sdkfskdfsdf
Best Drag: Xilhouete=Eva>>>>Marina>>>Minty>>>PPN

same as yours, I was REALLY disappointed with Xil's LED look, like where are the lights :rip:
but at least her best drag looked sickening.

35 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Challenge: Marina > Eva > Minty > Precious > Xilhouette

LED: Marina > Eva > Minty > Xilhouette > Precious

Best Drag: Eva > Marina > Minty > Xilhouette > Precious

Xilhouette and Precious were the clear bottom 2 :shakeno:

I am so happy for Eva.. they really got it right, my number 1 was Marina followed by Eva.. 

Also why are y'all dragging Precious when she almost got the no.1 for Music Video Challenge :dies: .. it was obviously PPN vs Marina for the Music Video Challenge or are we seeing different performances? 

I can't stand Xilo's drama :dies:

On 9/30/2022 at 11:38 AM, OreGuy said:

Vice Ganda is not a drag queen. He has done wonderful things for the community, but he is a cross-dresser at best.

PREACH.. :giraffe:

10 minutes ago, Cryptique said:

Also why are y'all dragging Precious when she almost got the no.1 for Music Video Challenge :dies: .. it was obviously PPN vs Marina for the Music Video Challenge or are we seeing different performances? 

NOT with that wig sis

Marina and Xilouethe feel like the correct top 2 of the season now. #TeamMarina for the crown tho :gaycat4:

I haven't been this ******* annoyed at a Drag Race elimination... ever. **** all of them.

How the **** they think Eva Le Mediocre and corny ass Paula Nicole deserve it more than Minty?

Whatever, they are all ugly except for Marina. I hope she wins now (which means she won't).

r/DragRacePhilippines - Tama nga si Mother...

Swept up 6 challenge wins in 9 competitive episodes and at least one of them were able to place high in the 3 other challenges. (Marina and Xilo in Rusical, Marina in Girl Groups, Minty in EP 2)

House of Xilhouete supremacy!

• ATRL Moderator

Safely PPN deserved her spot.  She really did excellent in the music video. Minty is great but there’s something missing for me, she doesn’t really let me in and her performance skills do leave a lot to be desired. Her lip lyncs remind me of Bosco which is not a good thing.  

• ATRL Moderator

I’m honestly team Xil.  She’s just … MOTHER.  But I think marina will win and that’s fair. 

2 hours ago, madonnas said:

I’m honestly team Xil.  She’s just … MOTHER.  But I think marina will win and that’s fair. 

same. All of the top 4 has Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent but I think Marina's gonna take it in the end.

11 hours ago, Cryptique said:

PREACH.. :giraffe:

Vice definitely does drag. She's the same as Bianca where she considers herself a stand-up comedian first, drag queen second, but she still does drag. She's literally giving the full fantasy whenever she's on magazines, performing on TV, in her concerts, and even during her hosting stints on Everybody, Sing! If we're gonna call Vice a cross-dresser then we're gonna have to call Pao the same as well cuz let's be real. All he's done is do makeup transformations and subpar performances dressed in full glam in Eat Bulaga while Vice has all the elements of theatrics, camp, high fashion, and is by far a better host. Kinda irks me that Kaladkaren was hardcarrying the Kiki segment and he barely offered anything substantial to the queens. Vice would have ate up as a host on the Snatch Game, Miss Shutacca, Finale Episode (Interview, Talking to your younger self segment), Mini Challenges, and Runway Talk. 

I wouldn't call this cross-dressing.
ImageImage

Edited by #1Pokpaker

33 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Vice definitely does drag. 

Thank U, next. 

Paolo has already done an entertaining job this season.

43 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

Thank U, next. 

That user is probably a hardcore Vice stan.. 

Ewww.. HARD PASS.. she can be a guest judge next season tho

43 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

Thank U, next. 

This. I hate how the fandom is looking for a new host for S2. Everybody was kinda messy on their first season, even Brooke and Supremme and they both improved on the 2nd season. Give Paolo a chance!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.