Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Ep. 5: Snatch Game | Thee best episode of 2024

genetic fail

8 minutes ago, PopNStuff said:

The way these judges keep saving Brigiding. She should have been low/bottom.

Viñas won the competition where it matters, by becoming the fan favorite. She's hilarious, is gorgeous and just seems like a fun person.

Her "yeah, I need dick" comment is gold!

And her winking/smiling at the camera candidly lol

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

7 hours ago, Claymore said:

Drag Race Philippines Marina Summers GIF - Drag Race Philippines Marina  Summers - Discover & Share GIFs

she's already the winner, her main competition is OUT

I mean she served HIGH - SAFE - HIGH - HIGH - WIN - HIGH - HIGH :gaycatina1:

7 hours ago, Shendelzare said:

she's already the winner, her main competition is OUT

I mean she served HIGH - SAFE - HIGH - HIGH - WIN - HIGH - HIGH :gaycatina1:

Yeah not sure why Xilhouette was bragging about track record when Marina is right there.

Marina's drag is sickening :jonnycat:

Her eye for fashion, level of polish and versatility remind me of Envy Peru, another excellent queen :clap3:

Minty having her 2nd Ru badge but she's not my winner anymore. :jonny2:

I want Eva to win but if we do the Math, she's likely going next. :emofish:

10 minutes ago, caleb. said:

Minty having her 2nd Ru badge but she's not my winner anymore. :jonny2:

I want Eva to win but if we do the Math, she's likely going next. :emofish:

u forgot about brigiding :tsk:

Minty is a slay but she is indeed one dimensional atm. She is marketable tho, so it'll be a huge plus.

I’m seeing the Divine Divas (Precious, Viñas and Brigiding) tonight! :party:

1 minute ago, #1Pokpaker said:

u forgot about brigiding :tsk:

She's having a Ms. Kandy Muse trajectory and she'll be lipsynching against the winner in the Lalaparooza finale. 

She is so good in lipsync tho. Her Ate Sandali LFYL is my favorite performance so far.

4 minutes ago, caleb. said:

She's having a Ms. Kandy Muse trajectory and she'll be lipsynching against the winner in the Lalaparooza finale. 

She is so good in lipsync tho. Her Ate Sandali LFYL is my favorite performance so far.

true! i don't know why she doesn't lean into her performance capabilities and make it her branding. Marina is doing Brigiding better than Brigiding nnnn

Also, House of Xilhouete is slaying the game. I'm expecting the 3 of them to reach the finale with Marina winning the whole thing.

this untucked is such a rollee coaster ride :ahh:

From Eva's heartfelt and emotional breakdown to Viñas being drunk and stirring the pot and obviously spiraling. :deadbanana:

Not them sending home the winner of the season :'( 

She's so good, polished, versatile, and funny... I will miss her so much and she should've made it further :'( 

A shame the ankle happened, cause regardless of the (wrong) critiques from the judges the last couple of weeks, she would be gone anyway.

I feel like a broken record, but once again, MARINA SHOULD'VE WON!!!

Minty is a cute girl, but Marina is next level. She's the only winner there left, now that Vinas is gone, so I hope she takes it.

I'm scared for the next couple of weeks. Rooting for Eva and Marina :alexz: 

18 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I’m seeing the Divine Divas (Precious, Viñas and Brigiding) tonight! :party:

Why are there so many straight women in drag shows? I thought this was supposed to be a queer space :monkey:

11 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

I feel like a broken record, but once again, MARINA SHOULD'VE WON!!!

Minty is a cute girl, but Marina is next level.

hagCeLY.gif

5 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Why are there so many straight women in drag shows? I thought this was supposed to be a queer space :monkey:

Did you have a good time? :gaycat3:

3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Did you have a good time? :gaycat3:

I did! They were all so nice and smelled so good! All three were strong lipsyncers as well but Brigiding stood out because she was doing high kicks and cartwheels.

Viñas jokingly asked us to give her tips already before Untucked aired because she may no longer get any after the episode. :toofunny3:

49 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I did! They were all so nice and smelled so good! All three were strong lipsyncers as well but Brigiding stood out because she was doing high kicks and cartwheels.

Viñas jokingly asked us to give her tips already before Untucked aired because she may no longer get any after the episode. :toofunny3:

Nice! :ducky:

Brigiding might actually be the best lip syncer from Philippines so far, she really knows how to perform a song without going overboard with crazy dance moves and stunts.

Yas Viñas! We love a self aware queen :clap3:

Urm wtf Vinas couldve actually WON. Not them saving Brigiding flop over her :biblio: Happy for Minty :duca: 

The director, judges, producers, and writers are fighting the fans on twitter. We really need a team overhaul for season 2 cuz this is a shitshow.

5 hours ago, #1Pokpaker said:

The director, judges, producers, and writers are fighting the fans on twitter. We really need a team overhaul for season 2 cuz this is a shitshow.

I’m embarrassed for us. Our girls deserve better :toofunny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.