Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Coming soon…

genetic fail

BERNIE is the ideal winner here.. Katkat is just polarizing.. but we cannot deny that BERNIE and KATKAT are the frontrunners here

OV ***** deserved top4 placement than Arizona and Jade track-record wise but girl fvcked up the semis, so sad for her

I'm happy for Arizona Brandy but I'm afraid her win will look like another Precious Paula Nicole moment..

CROWN BERNIE

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

So excited for the finale tonight!

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

i wonder why Viñas isn't doing this :irate: I hope it's PPN for the finale.

2 hours ago, OreGuy said:

i wonder why Viñas isn't doing this :irate: I hope it's PPN for the finale.

Check the top comment :keir:

The finale was underwhelming tbh. What you mean 2 more RuPaul lipsyncs?! Are they sucking up to RuPaul for a 3rd season?!

I thought Bernie had it in the bag but she didn’t know half the words and the premature wig reveal was messy. I wish she just took it off right away.

Arizona’s lipsync was doing too much but I understand that that’s her brand. Besides, Jade barely did anything at all.

The F2 lipsync was the least remarkable for me. It’s like they’re trying to have another Sirena moment but noone knows what that song was.

Happy for the winner. She won fair and square and her track record speaks for itself. I’m just worried for what her international reception will be.

one of the best drag race finales of all time, DRPH really knows how to do finales. surprised it topped last season, probably due to how talented and charismatic all four of these contestants are. 

legend deservedly won. insanely talented entertainer.

DRPH needs an all stars season right now 

6 minutes ago, keerbyriri said:

DRPH needs an all stars season right now 

Bernie VS Viñas in the finale lipsync will be so iconic!

Katkat is a deserving winner but lbr, ARIZONA is the lipsync assassin for this episode :clap3:

Katkat served the best looks tho and of course her track record

Another successful season for the Philippines :clap:

also happy for Miss Hana Beshie, aka the low cost CAMP QUEEN :clap3:

she might've served us lowcost fabrics but her creativity was undeniable :jonny5:

imagine the creations she couldve done and will hopefully do in the future with higher budget :jonny4:

10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Check the top comment :keir:

oh the drama.. personally, I was disappointed how Vinas acted towards Marina and Turing during their Season

Vinas is a shady queen and she's rubbing me off the wrong way, remember when she was voted 2nd to the last in their Rulections? correct me If I'm wrong but that is telling us a LOT

she's UNDENIABLY TALENTED but girl got some bitchiness in her

Edited by Cryptique

I love BERNIE and I was actually rooting for her but SIS wore same-same outfits, like girl? it's giving redundancy

for the Wildlife couture - Katkat>Arizona>Bernie>Jade

for the precious stones - Bernie>Katkat>Arizona>Jade

for the best drag - Katkat>Jade>Arizona>Bernie

Katkat WON this Episode and the whole season :clap3:

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Cryptique said:

I love BERNIE and I was actually rooting for her but SIS wore same-same outfits, like girl? it's giving redundancy

for the Wildlife couture - Katkat>Arizona>Bernie>Jade

for the precious stones - Bernie>Katkat>Arizona>Jade

for the best drag - Katkat>Jade>Arizona>Bernie

Katkat WON this Episode and the whole season :clap3:

I agree. Maybe they weren’t briefed that the categories are for a ball so they ended up looking similar.

Wildlife Couture: KatKat > Bernie > Arizona > Jade

Precious Stones: Jade > KatKat > Bernie > Arizona

Beat Drag: KatKat > Jade > Bernie > Arizona

• Thanks 1

Veruschka, Hana and Bernie all need to return for All Stars. I can’t stand OV and Jade will probably get a call for the next VS The World/Global All Stars. I wouldn’t mind seeing Matilduh return either.

21 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Veruschka, Hana and Bernie all need to return for All Stars. I can’t stand OV and Jade will probably get a call for the next VS The World/Global All Stars. I wouldn’t mind seeing Matilduh return either.

Veruschka was good TV but girl had nothing but pullouts like there's no WOW FACTOR left when she walked with Miss Universe PH's 2021 National Costume

for All Stars

S1 - Vinas, Turing, Minty

S2 - Hana, Bernie, Arizona

my bets for VS franchises

S1 - Marina obviously, and hopefully EVA 

S2 - Jade So and OV *****

yasss QUEENS

Loved the finale. Loved everything about it.

Katkat is probably my third pick to win:

Bernie=Ari>Kat>Jade but she won it fair and square. The last lipsync was really close.

I’m still so proud of Ari because she genuinely fought the battle for her Cubao queens :cries: 

Bold take but I really dislike Deedee. I started disliking her the moment she looked down on Arizona’s Cubao drag. Then she really went on and on until the final untucked episode.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

Arizona destroying Jade in that lipsync broke me but great season. topped season 1 for me :clap3:

• Like 1

i am sorry but not really

double crowning bernie and katkat

miss jade so is a tv gold peak
brandy is a props queen of all franchises

Can we please stop using Rupaul lip-synchs for the finale? What an anticlimactic choice :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• ATRL Moderator

The problematic queen won but this is definitely a top tier season. DRPH continues to impress.  I can’t wait for their controversial s3 choices. 

• ATRL Moderator

Arizona’s lip sync kinda has the same energy as silkys lip sync smack down.  Chaotic in the right ways. 

Incredibly well deserved win for KatKat and a much better winner than last year. She always brought the best looks on the runway and killed it in her lipsyncs. :clap3: 

That being said, I thought Bernie's lipsync was better than KatKat and the final 2 really should have been her Vs Bernie instead of Arizona. Jade making the top 3 is a huge win for her anyway. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.