Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Coming soon…

genetic fail

I thought Hana was bottom 2 worthy ngl. But a cute ep and yeah, a non-elim was felt when no one really got a bad critique. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

• ATRL Moderator

bernie... mother

jade doing the worst three weeks in a row and somehow scraping by :deadbanana4: idk if her brand really lends itself to branding either? i guess we'll see how she's saved again but i kinda need her gone...

On 10/6/2022 at 10:19 AM, #1Pokpaker said:

same. All of the top 4 has Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent but I think Marina's gonna take it in the end.

Vice definitely does drag. She's the same as Bianca where she considers herself a stand-up comedian first, drag queen second, but she still does drag. She's literally giving the full fantasy whenever she's on magazines, performing on TV, in her concerts, and even during her hosting stints on Everybody, Sing! If we're gonna call Vice a cross-dresser then we're gonna have to call Pao the same as well cuz let's be real. All he's done is do makeup transformations and subpar performances dressed in full glam in Eat Bulaga while Vice has all the elements of theatrics, camp, high fashion, and is by far a better host. Kinda irks me that Kaladkaren was hardcarrying the Kiki segment and he barely offered anything substantial to the queens. Vice would have ate up as a host on the Snatch Game, Miss Shutacca, Finale Episode (Interview, Talking to your younger self segment), Mini Challenges, and Runway Talk. 

I wouldn't call this cross-dressing.
ImageImage

Oh the way I would have been RIGHT!

Looks: Vice>>>>>>>>>Kaladkaren>>>>Pao
Hosting: Vice>>>>>>>>>>>Pao

Performing: Vice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pao

Comedy: Vice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Pao
Directing: Vice>>>>>>Jon Santos>>>>Pao

Reading the teleprompter: Vice>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Saweetie>>>>Pao

Vice just seems more of a motherly figure too and the queens would have more to work with when bantering while Pao is so robotic and can't articulate well. 2nd season and not even a single improvement ksdjfksdf if anything, she downgraded a lot.

I don't see Vice as a drag queen. That is just the way Vice dresses. We don't actually see Vice "out" of the supposed "drag" persona.

The 1-2 punch of Down Under and Philippines' make overs, whew we're eating good! :jonnycat:

Excellent episode, a tad emotional as well. Bernie was clearly the best (like, how could you not say mother?), but ØV's make over partner had such a positive energy you'd couldn't possibly look over. Fitting decision to make them lip sync for the win with Bernie winning because duh, that performance was so good.

Yeah Jade was unfortunately the worst, cute concept but poor execution. The mug on the partner was on point though!

would have katkat in the top over OV. ig they don't want to overload katkat with wins

great ep, season continues to prove why every other franchise should just be cancelled at this point 

this episode was everything .. da way Bernie snatched dat whole episode

happy to see OV in da top as well

On 9/15/2023 at 2:36 PM, OreGuy said:

I don't see Vice as a drag queen. That is just the way Vice dresses. We don't actually see Vice "out" of the supposed "drag" persona.

it's just perspective atp. Pageant queens, celebrity impersonators (Jon Santos), crossdressing comedians (Tekla) could fall under the "drag" umbrella and if Vice lays claim to that then it's not the most shocking thing in the world. I mean... Vice has definitely performed in more nightclubs using the "drag" persona than Pao has but she's probably too deep into her career to lay claim to that but it's not like it's gonna be a left-field choice.  

Mother Xilhouette! Why is she out of drag though :weeps:

• Like 1

Xhadow possibly joining a future DRPH season omfgggg. We're gonna need another HoX representative that makes it far cuz Astrid Mercury flopped so bad after all of HoX winning two badges last season.

Prince really ruined The Stop Over omagahhhh. It's gonna be a wrap if we have Brigiding, Vinas, and Precious for the next eps.image.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

i am not sorry by Xilhouete could get it

flavor-of-love-new-york.gif

23 hours ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Prince really ruined The Stop Over omagahhhh. It's gonna be a wrap if we have Brigiding, Vinas, and Precious for the next eps.image.png

given it's branding today, it must be Brigs.

Finale is obvi Precious.

Viñas is probably for next week's ep :jonnycat:

great episode :jonny: no drama just pure competition-mode :jonny3: 

icons all of them

Captivating Katkat, nangangagat ng burat

spacer.png

Isang patak, pokpok agad

wwe-laughing.gif

11 hours ago, OreGuy said:

great episode :jonny: no drama just pure competition-mode :jonny3: 

icons all of them

I think the past four episodes have made this season even better than the first one. It also helps that Katkat, Jade, Bernie, OV, Arizona, Hana, and Veruschka are amazing tv personalities. The only thing lacking are the lipsyncs but at least we got Jade v Matilduh, Bernie v OV, Katkat v Bernie, and Arizona v Tiny. Hope they pull all the stops for the remaining eps cuz season 2 is on a roll.

Edited by #1Pokpaker

Okay that lipsync was powerful. Bernie and Katkat mothered. Top 2, double crown.

No bias, but season 2 of Drag Race Philippines is probably the best franchise season in memory.

40 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

I think the past four episodes have made this season even better than the first one. It also helps that Katkat, Jade, Bernie, OV, Arizona, Hana, and Veruschka are amazing tv personalities. The only thing lacking are the lipsyncs but at least we got Jade v Matilduh, Bernie v OV

Spoiler

girl????? did u just spoil the other lip syncs?

:deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, so_fetch said:

Okay that lipsync was powerful. Bernie and Katkat mothered. Top 2, double crown.

No bias, but season 2 of Drag Race Philippines is probably the best franchise season in memory.

When they were announcing the bottom two, I got so scared. I mean, they really were the weakest for the week. But the emotions were just... It really was a powerful lip sync. Perhaps my favorite this season. Great song, perfect for the theme too. 

48 minutes ago, EJQL8 said:

Captivating Katkat, nangangagat ng burat

spacer.png

Isang patak, pokpok agad

wwe-laughing.gif

The way I screamed when M1ss Jade said these

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.