Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Coming soon…

genetic fail

The weeks where Jade was in the top, the winner and/or the other top placer was better than her. (Arizona and Katkat in the Girl Groups & Hana Beshie in Design) The only girl robbed of a win so far this season is Hana.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

• ATRL Moderator

jade has absolutely not been robbed of a win and didn't even deserve to be high over bernie in the design challenge :rip: 

3 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

jade has absolutely not been robbed of a win and didn't even deserve to be high over bernie in the design challenge :rip: 

the only girl that was robbed is OV

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, PMM said:

the only girl that was robbed is OV

tbh not even. she's been praised when she does well but hasn't yet deserved a win imo 

Jade should’ve won the girl group challenge, c’mon. No one came even close to her verse/performance, that’s why she went somewhat viral for it.

41 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Jade should’ve won the girl group challenge, c’mon. No one came even close to her verse/performance, that’s why she went somewhat viral for it.

“Arizona alak pa!” was more remembered locally. I can see why Jade’s verse would resonate more with international audience since it’s fully in English.

42 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

“Arizona alak pa!” was more remembered locally. I can see why Jade’s verse would resonate more with international audience since it’s fully in English.

Fair, but to be honest I feel like Jade’s better in general, even if it was in Tagalog, and that’s not including her great performance and runway. I guess this is another Turing/Marina situation, although those verses were both actually amazing.

Edited by Hephaestus

• ATRL Moderator
6 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

tbh not even. she's been praised when she does well but hasn't yet deserved a win imo 

Tbh if she had a better runway she could have won the acting challenge.  She was great 

this season is amazing. It is matching s1 rn. 

I feel like bitter Jade fans are just mad she’s not doing as well as they thought.  I like her but her bottoms were deserved.  She was bottom *one* both times. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Fair, but to be honest I feel like Jade’s better in general, even if it was in Tagalog, and that’s not including her great performance and runway. I guess this is another Turing/Marina situation, although those verses were both actually amazing.

She's more LM/Eva/Brigiding than Marina. She was the clear 3rd runner up. Tiny said in one of the viewing parties in Vinas's vlog that all of the queens in the first group thought Katkat was gonna win the first EP coming into and after deliberations and that it was between Arizona and her.

Edited by #1Pokpaker

18 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

she should won Rusical, she was the same tier as DeeDee in rusical, but her runway was much better

Im a little bit confused 

OV safe , Bernie top and Jade btm2 ???

I thought Bernie was vanilla on the challenge and not so much alien on the runway

I would place Jade safe for her efford , OV top and Bernie btm2

KatKat is smashing it and she has great personality along with Arizona 

DeeDee my god what a villain, i kind of didnt want her to leave so she can give us more drama . Hana and Bernie should go first 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Girl! A 15 min acting challenge?! Farrr too much…

KatKat told no lies when she said it looks like a double sashay! Hahaha

btw, they need to stop over-praising Bernie. I do like her but her being high over OV ***** was wild. Her runway didn’t suggest alien AT ALL and she was a solid safe.

I’m happy to see DeeDee go mostly because she has a lot of mental health issues to deal with. 

• ATRL Moderator

Bernie deserved her high.  She understood her character and delivered.  Not every character has to have a big moment to slay. I actually think Hana was the weakest of the 3 high queens and OV could have switched with her but it also coulda been 4 highs 3 lows :michael:

this season is doing it for me.  Best current airing season. 

OV was robbed, she was incredible in the acting challenge. But Katkat had by far the best runway so I'm not mad.

Every episode I fall more in love with Miss Jade, I just find her so endearing, ditzy and charismatic. 

Mama Pao needs to fire whoever is doing her wigs and make up this season.

Cute that Ongina had a designer as a guest.

Oh wow one of the best episodes ever that ended on such a positive note. I would argue that Bernie was the clear standout and everyone else was competing for 2nd place but OV taking care of his Golden Gay was touching. I also really liked KatKat’s presentation. If I would choose a Bottom 2, it would be Arizona and Jade with Ms. So doing the worst yet again.

Next week’s challenge being a dig at Brigiding’s branding storyline :toofunny3: 

2 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Oh wow one of the best episodes ever that ended on such a positive note. I would argue that Bernie was the clear standout and everyone else was competing for 2nd place but OV taking care of his Golden Gay was touching. I also really liked KatKat’s presentation. If I would choose a Bottom 2, it would be Arizona and Jade with Ms. So doing the worst yet again.

Next week’s challenge being a dig at Brigiding’s branding storyline :toofunny3: 

Bernie was the runaway winner. I was floored at how Lola Amparing carried herself on the stage like she really was gliding. Between Xilhouete's and Bernie's makeover wins, it felt like both of them knew they had it in the bag.

Katkat was amazing as well and I think based on runway presentation and looks, Katkat should have been top 2 with Bernie (That lipsync would have been one for the books) but OV's story and how she took care of her golden gay along with a solid look sold it so it wasn't a left field decision.

M1ss Jade is doing so bad omg but her golden gay's face looked amazing. I just hope all the trans girls make it to the top 4.

21 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

M1ss Jade is doing so bad omg but her golden gay's face looked amazing. I just hope all the trans girls make it to the top 4.

I want her out before Hana Beshie tbh :shutup:

13 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

I want her out before Hana Beshie tbh :shutup:

I love Hana! Kinda counted her out at the beginning of the competition cuz I thought production was gonna make her look like the unprepared, Bisaya Mindanaoan queen who everybody pities like how most bisaya reality contestants are treated but she really is doing better than Jade but I fear she's gonna have the same fate as Vinas.

How would you guys rank the remaining queens in terms of Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent?
Charisma: Arizona>Bernie=Katkat>OV>Hana>Jade
Uniqueness: Jade=Hana>OV>Katkat>Bernie>Arizona
Nerve: Katkat>OV>Bernie>Arizona>Hana>Jade
Talent: Katkat>Bernie>Arizona=Hana>OV>Jade

23 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Marina talmbout "Most Biased" after the Prince lashings in the comment section:bibliahh: 

She wasted a Brigiding guesting who (Did poorly in the rusical and would have had some insight) or Vinas who did pretty well. I hope it's Xilhouete for the next ep. I miss seeing her in anything Drag related.

32 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

Marina talmbout "Most Biased" after the Prince lashings in the comment section:bibliahh: 

She wasted a Brigiding guesting who (Did poorly in the rusical and would have had some insight) or Vinas who did pretty well. I hope it's Xilhouete for the next ep. I miss seeing her in anything Drag related.

Xilhouette for the makeover and Brigiding for the branding challenge! Precious for the finale obvi and maybe Viñas for the semi

• ATRL Moderator

I’m over Jade.  I do like her but she’s really given all she has to offer and even her confessionals are becoming dry atp.  Love her though 

Bernie gave the best lip sync of drag race Philippines right there. That’s MOTHER.  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.