Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Coming soon…

genetic fail

• ATRL Moderator

Matilduh had the worst look of the week but I thought she did better than Arizona in the challenge.  Clearly, the judges thought her time was up and the statement about not wanting to take a risk was kinda what sealed the deal lol.  She did lose the lip sync  IMO but still did a good job.  

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

9 hours ago, madonnas said:

Matilduh had the worst look of the week

Uhmmm not when DeeDee's look exists

Not them trying to convince us Bernie was in the top. Her look was amazing but her performance was forgettable 

3 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Not them trying to convince us Bernie was in the top. Her look was amazing but her performance was forgettable 

Hana Beshie deserved!

Nicky Doll, Tatianna, Cheryl Hole, Deedee, Vinas, and the PH Twitter gays are praising Katkat's resourcefulness omfg that's my winner y'all:jonnycat: Poor OP though. I don't think it was ill-intended but this turned out to be a good thing for Katkat so its a WIN

Runway-category-inspiring icon :clap3:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

not jade's entire makeover in the preview :rip: i guess she's neither winning nor getting eliminated then because why would they spoil those

katkat's runway was immaculate. jade is on borrowed time. it's a two-horse race between bernie and katkat but katkat is kind of running away with it atm

Katkat is steamrolling right now. It's between her and Bernie for the crown atm with Hana and OV for third even without a win.

• Like 1

KatKat is such an icon! The way I GASPED when she hovered down the runway! :alexz:
DeeDee was really dead on arrival with that role and the last nail on her coffin was that runway.

I’m kinda getting sick of Jade at this point. I need her to serve something amazing next week or she can gtfo.

I’m so happy Hana Beshie finally got good critics! It’s long overdue at this point :weeps:

3 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

so obvious that Prince just doesn’t like Katkat. Katkat in the bottom over Jade?😂😂 Marina should have gotten a more relevant guest for the Rusical ep like Vinas who did great in last season’s rusical or PPN who won it. 

The way she tried to be shady towards Katkat by praising Deedee after the Jade vs Katkat untucked just to backtrack and delete after being called out on twitter lmao. 

KatKat had one of the best runways in Drag Race herstory, well deserved win :clap3: 

DeeDee crashed in one of the worst ways I've ever seen a queen crash after a win, with the mini-challenge fiasco to Hana Beshie and then the runway. Happy Jade survived again. I'm surprised the judges didn't like her performance, I thought she was hilarious :lmao: 

Hana in Untucked was raw and angry like I've rarely seen a queen get in Untucked, you could tell she felt incredibly betrayed by DeeDee.

Edited by Hector

9 hours ago, #1Pokpaker said:

so obvious that Prince just doesn’t like Katkat. Katkat in the bottom over Jade?😂😂 Marina should have gotten a more relevant guest for the Rusical ep like Vinas who did great in last season’s rusical or PPN who won it. 

Yeeeah this episode was giving mean girl vibes and bias towards their sisters OV and Jade. Prince had a lot to say for someone who didn't make it past the first episode.

9 hours ago, #1Pokpaker said:

The way she tried to be shady towards Katkat by praising Deedee after the Jade vs Katkat untucked just to backtrack and delete after being called out on twitter lmao. 

What did she say?! I think I missed that.

• ATRL Moderator

Why was Jade giving that one Nebraska thunderfuck gif in her lip sync :dies:

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Why was Jade giving that one Nebraska thunderfuck gif in her lip sync :dies:

Waittt you kinda spilled

Nebraska Thunderfuck Drag GIF - Nebraska Thunderfuck Drag Messy - Discover  & Share GIFs

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

What did she say?! I think I missed that.

She was praising Deedee for being "motherly" in that untucked episode and it kinda came across as her being shady and implying that Katkat was the villain but the fans clocked her and how Deedee was literally the manipulator. She deleted the tweet after her replies were filled with comments calling her out. She really thought the comments were gonna be on her side ijbol:bibliahh:

Honestly a fad. Should have been a solo Marina review like how is Prince relevant to the Rusical episode? DRPH really only named that runway category "The Shoeeeeees!" for the sake of being self-referential like give it up girllll. It would have been better if they named the category "Shoes! Maryusep!"

Edited by #1Pokpaker

2 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Yeeeah this episode was giving mean girl vibes and bias towards their sisters OV and Jade. Prince had a lot to say for someone who didn't make it past the first episode.

tbf, OV did do well but I wouldn't go as far as saying that she was robbed because Deedee did her thing and it was miles better than the second placer (OV/Katkat/Bernie). The bias really showed when she said Katkat and Bernie should have been in the bottom over Jade like... :johnald:

I might be alone in this but although the top half was immaculate, I didn't live for Katkat bottom half of the dress. It looks so cheap that it took me out of the illusion. Great look overall though, too bad I can't stand her.

Jade has been unfairly robbed of at least a win in the beginning of the season and now they're trying to make it look like she hasn't more to give, when she's singlehandedly keeping this season afloat with her charisma and star power. I hope she'll get her flowers in the end, it's not too late for her. Bernie is also doing great, I love her drag.

jade sucks and unironically probably has npd. hasn't come close to a win or frontrunner status. hopefully she's out next. 

it's katkat's season to lose, feel even more like she's going to win after seeing her performances off the show

Edited by keerbyriri

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.