Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Coming soon…

genetic fail

KatKat did very well in the runway and the Snatch Game, so not surprised she won. Arizona would have won (her Adele was funnier than expected) had her runway been better.

Very surprised at the triple lipsync! I thought DeeDee was the weakest in the lipsync (though after her story in Untucked, I'm glad she stayed). And her Meryl & Jennifer Coolidge were both disappointing. Veruschka's confetti was at least more memorable than what DeeDee did on the floor. 

Edited by Hector

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

• ATRL Moderator

I’m fuming at Veruschka leaving but she was the worst in the challenge and the lipsync :deadbanana: ugh gone too soon, queen. 

Perched for the Veruschka dragging :keir:

ok i know why people love miss jade so so much. I'm starting to stan her

She's real 100% period. I recommend her yt channel, she tell everything about her procedures cost etc. also she's very big Gaga fan - how can you not love ha!! 

Gagged at verushka leaving right after she won :ahh: I’m not a fan but she absolutely needs to be on all stars ph. When Arizona said she looked like she’s in charge of Matilda’s confetti :ahh: 

They way we did not get a recap show this week :deadbanana2:

Marina's sick and Ongina's dog passed away :emofish:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

They way we did not get a recap show this week :deadbanana2:

Marina's sick and Ongina's dog passed away :emofish:

honestly deserved, who cares about Verushka lol

• Haha 2

da way Verushka kept saying because of her, drag queens in HK get paid more

and i'm like if dats u then they ain't gettin paid $h!t lol

Okayyy that was a good episode. The mini challenge was HILARIOUS and the girls fighting over roles is always fun to watch.

I wish the Rusical was a bit longer or at least had more oomph. With that said, noone really bombed.

I agree with the winner and bottom 2 but was so confused with KatKat’s placement. Was she high or low?!

Anyway, Hana Beshie continues to be overlooked. Her runway and characterization in the Rusical should have put her in the top.

I thought Matilduh won the lipsync though. I didn’t really get what Jade was trying to do. It seems like she was trying to have her Tayce moment. But she’s good tv so… :michael:

Really love Matilduh though. Such a chill queen. At least she got 60K :heart:

one of the best eps of drag race I've seen. top tier rusical and lipsync. 

jiggly annihilating jade :rip: she didn't lie though, jade's time in the competition is running short. no substance, dead in the eyes with an awful personality. 

also katkat didn't do anywhere near as bad as the judges said

3 hours ago, keerbyriri said:

jiggly annihilating jade :rip: she didn't lie though, jade's time in the competition is running short. no substance, dead in the eyes with an awful personality.

It’s giving Kerri Colby. She also undeservedly won a lipsync :mandown:

DeeDee BODIED this challenge, so glad she finally got a win :clap3: Star making performance and the runway was good too. The other queens in Untucked really thought OV was going to win :rip: 

Poor Matilduh, sweet soul but she knew her time was up. So happy Jade got to stay for another week :clap3: 

The musical chairs mini challenge was HILARIOUS :ahh: Up there with The Weakest Heel on Drag Race France as the funniest international mini challenge. 

• ATRL Moderator

kat was the best in the challenge and the runway tbh.  Idk what the judges were on

• ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

high-low-win-low is very..

High low win HIGH actually?? 

9 hours ago, genetic fail said:

It’s giving Kerri Colby. She also undeservedly won a lipsync :mandown:

Yeah Matilduh kinda outdid her to me - and I didn’t agree with Anne calling Matilduh’s look safe. 

1 hour ago, madonnas said:

High low win HIGH actually?? 

Editing is very messy. They made it seem like Katkat was low during critiques but during the rundown, they praised her star quality and that she was great in the rusical and on the runway.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, #1Pokpaker said:

Editing is very messy. They made it seem like Katkat was low during critiques but during the rundown, they praised her star quality and that she was great in the rusical and on the runway.

Oh god If this is another Lawrence design challenge thing :laugh:  

7 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Oh god If this is another Lawrence design challenge thing :laugh:  

She's ranked high on the fandom website. I guess they're following last season's placements with 4 high, 2 bottoms, and the rest are safe. Also.. Katkat is only 38??? I thought she was in her mid 40s with how everyone was implying she was old.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, #1Pokpaker said:

She's ranked high on the fandom website. I guess they're following last season's placements with 4 high, 2 bottoms, and the rest are safe. Also.. Katkat is only 38??? I thought she was in her mid 40s with how everyone was implying she was old.

spacer.png

this top 5 would slay

1 hour ago, #1Pokpaker said:

makes sense, dee was only slightly ahead of her imo. katkat was a strong second

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.