Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Coming soon…

genetic fail

10 hours ago, genetic fail said:

So cool that we’re getting so much content from the queens :heart:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

F3df9ZzakAAC8NF?format=jpg&name=large

F3df_tvaMAAfkar?format=jpg&name=large

• Haha 3

Hmmm I don't necessarily agree with the judging. It feels like they really stuck to the "more is more" mindset.

KatKat > DeeDee

Veruschka > Arizona

Hana Beshie > Tiny Deluxe

Matilduh > OV *****

M1ss Jade > Bernie

And OV should've definitely lipsynced against Arizona. It seems like they're just saving the girls who give drama. Can't say I disagree though

Oooh biiiitch Untucked was explosive!!! The girls are fightiiiing

35 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Hmmm I don't necessarily agree with the judging. It feels like they really stuck to the "more is more" mindset.

KatKat > DeeDee

Veruschka > Arizona

Hana Beshie > Tiny Deluxe

Matilduh > OV *****

M1ss Jade > Bernie

And OV should've definitely lipsynced against Arizona. It seems like they're just saving the girls who give drama. Can't say I disagree though

what??? OV was the 2nd best

They are saving Veruschka for drama

Just now, PMM said:

what??? OV was the 2nd best

They are saving Veruschka for drama

Ghurl the outfit was falling apart. At least Tiny presented something somewhat finished

2 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

Ghurl the outfit was falling apart. At least Tiny presented something somewhat finished

runways only matters in DR thailand

Katkat > Deedee

VL > Arizona

Hana > Tiny

Both uglee Halloween looks. Matilduh won by default bc OV's was a mess

Jade > Bernie

Jade > Hana > BL > Katkat

5 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

um bernie could have won that imo :rip: 

She’s in my Top 3 along with Jade and Hana

Hana Beshie > M1ss Jade So > Bernie >>> the rest

3 minutes ago, OreGuy said:

the untucked omg :jonny: we love u m1ss jade so

Verushka and DeeDee were like “How do I insert myself into this drama” :deadbanana2:

KatKat scared me it looked like she really was about to hit Jade :deadbanana2:

OV’s breakdown being forgotten after 10 minutes :deadbanana2:

These queens are NOT afraid to be messy :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, genetic fail said:

Verushka and DeeDee were like “How do I insert myself into this drama” :deadbanana2:

Verushka was happy for the airtime and DeeDee was happy bc Katkat is getting dragged :deadbanana2: Katkat was MAD. I feel for Jade the most 

1 minute ago, genetic fail said:

OV’s breakdown being forgotten after 10 minutes :deadbanana2:

These queens are NOT afraid to be messy :deadbanana2:

and it's just ep 3 :jonny:

I thought Tiny Deluxe did fine in both challenges but seems to miss the main point of the challenge each time. 

She focused on vocals instead of the performance Episode 1, and made a solid garment that didn’t read fiesta at all Episode 2. 

Arizona Brandy BODIED that lipsync, the amount of tricks she pulled out. Equal parts hilarious & hot mess :lmao: 

Not fully sure I would have picked Verushka for the win, but I don't hate it. 

• Haha 2

And OMG at this week's Untucked :deadbanana2: KatKat is... a lot. But it really did bring back peak Untucked. 

• Haha 1

i guess that redbull IV worked for Mama Pao :giraffe:

4 hours ago, Rence said:

That win was undeserved :deadbanana2:

true it was a mess, a lot of poop glued together

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Hector said:

Arizona Brandy BODIED that lipsync, the amount of tricks she pulled out. Equal parts hilarious & hot mess :lmao: 

Not fully sure I would have picked Verushka for the win, but I don't hate it. 

Piche should take notes 

good episode.  Jade kinda got shafted  with her 2nd place both challenges but I did enjoy the winners runway overall.  No one was a complete disaster besides Arizona though.   

This episode was absolute peak drag race :ahh: :ahh: the mind games this season :jonny:

Veruschka is THE star of the season :jonny:

And whatever Mawma Pao is sniffing every week, I want some :jonny: her maniacal demonic energy every episode

• Haha 1

Jade knew what she was doing unless she's dumb cuz she happens to be one of those astrology girlies who live in another dimension. Deedee and Veruschka were already painting a picture of Katkat being a bully and Jade tried to sneak in a punch then backtracked cuz Katkat went all in and called her BS. At first she was saying how Katkat is bullying her and that she was physically abused by her then a few minutes later, she says it was about how she had trauma from highschool and the thing Katkat did gave her flashbacks. You don't just expect Katkat to be calm and collected when she's being accused of things without her in the room. Not so da baddest and da cuntiest after all. Props to Bernie for taking the time to humanize Katkat while Deedee was too busy demonizing and starting a cast hatetrain on CK.

Edited by #1Pokpaker
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, mokitsu said:

And whatever Mawma Pao is sniffing every week, I want some :jonny: her maniacal demonic energy every episode

love her sm

-

another phenomenal episode with an all time untucked. OV is on another level of crazy, Katkat is hilarious and came out of her shell this episode. Deedee is :rip: she knows how to produce herself and the untucked episodes well, giving excellent tv.

didn't think Veruschka deserved until seeing her look alongside the others in the untucked, stood out more in that lighting, so maybe that's what the judges were seeing. 

9 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

Arizona is so Priyanka coded

Priyanka, if Priyanka was a ***** 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.