Drag Race Philippines Season 3 | Ep. 5: Snatch Game | Thee best episode of 2024

genetic fail

23 minutes ago, Bewitched said:

Mamwah Pao's looks?!?!?! Oh she's not playing this time around! And the werkroom audio sounds better too? GAG!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Khianna is so gonna be the fashion girl of the season ... my god

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Like 1

On 6/27/2024 at 6:48 AM, KFC said:

Did you lose the rate responses :suburban:

This made me cackle out loud hard.

so was this ever addressed and me bringing it up again is tacky?

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Woah this looks amazing! We're in for another treat, aren't we? :clap3:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gwegend said:

This made me cackle out loud hard.

so was this ever addressed and me bringing it up again is tacky?

Honestly I've just been really busy at work and with my man and other stuff

:suburban:

But I might reveal the results in bulk before Global All Stars airs! We need to know how these ******* fared!

GSiaZNMX0AAY81x?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GSiaXvWWoAEeA5e?format=jpg&name=smallGSiaWi0XkAENzt9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GSiaPQXXEAA0-g4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GSiaOkrWsAAI9Tu?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

This is f*cking SICKENING, I gasped when I saw it!

Mama Pao's contacts though... Giving Coco Montrese and Sasha Colby's blue contacts a run for their money :suburban:

4 hours ago, genetic fail said:

But I might reveal the results in bulk before Global All Stars airs! We need to know how these ******* fared!

GSiaZNMX0AAY81x?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GSiaXvWWoAEeA5e?format=jpg&name=smallGSiaWi0XkAENzt9?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GSiaPQXXEAA0-g4?format=jpg&name=4096x4096GSiaOkrWsAAI9Tu?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Thank you diva, hopefully icon Testicle is at least in the top 20 along with mother Melinda :clap3:

• Like 3

19 hours ago, genetic fail said:

Girl - you don't owe nobody chit! You live your life and release on your terms.:clap3:

i also am watching a "beginners guide to global all stars" YouTube video right now. If it's good I'll share in the GAS thread for the ATRLers who dont do ~international~

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Makes sense why there's no hype at all when the premiere is tomorrow. This sucks 'cause it looks like a promising season :noparty:

I've just watched the 1st season and truly loved it, the girls were really funny and talented. I thought corazón and turing were gonna make it farther and that xilhouete was gonna leave earlier. 

The top 4 was amazing so I was ok with anyone winning. I am glad PPN won because we then got to see Marina in UKvsTW2.

• Like 1

kind of the best pilot ep

• Like 1

i take it back, what a bad main challenge.

Khianna DOMINATED this ep my god ... this whole ep really was just about her! Could see her easily win this season

• Like 2

Waitttttt Maxie is so cute :gaycat2:

just watched the entrances but I won't be able to start watching the season for a couple of weeks. IT LOOKS SO GOOD :jonny6:

• Like 1

first untucked out and its a MESS

versex + j quinn need to leave khianna alone my god

This episode was so much fun! Great start for the season. Entrance looks and runways were great. Lipsync was so good. Main challenge was ok, fun enoough. Khianna serving main character right off the bat :jonny6: I also enjoyed Maxie and Yudipota a lot!

• Like 1

To see many of the girls pressed at Khianna only to have her winning, I love that karmic justice :clap3: 

Zymba gave me the feels during her testimonial on the runway, what a beautiful way to honor her parents! Killed it on the lipsync too. 

• Like 4

ZYMBA DIIING! Obsessed.

• Like 1

oh she's a monster of a performer WHEW

• Like 1

These girls are fire and their creativity is beyond.

• Like 1

fantastic cast as usual, can expect this franchise to deliver in that aspect every season. versex is incredible tv - absolutely unhinged in the best way. khianna is giving underdog winner energy, and how different she is in and out of drag is captivating. the weaker contestants like j quinn are still hilarious. favourites so far are probably maxxie/khianna/yudi. pretty weak challenge for a premiere, but the cast carried it and made it far better than it could've been 

• Like 4

VERSEX is so ANNOYING and J Quinn calling the excellent girls (Khianna and Yudipota) basic or something like gurl do you see yourself in the mirror or somethng?

This Premier is 10s accross the board except the main challenge, it's serving just okay but other than that? They servedT

Mama Pao flexing her design talent :clap3:

• Thanks 1

I'm just whole MaamSir :WAP:

Incredible premier, but then I would expect nothing less from drag race Philippines

Glad to also see it will not suffer from the S3 slump some other international sessions have been experiencing (*cough* Spain, *cough* France)

• Like 1

The girls can't TAKE Kihanna! :dies: :ahh:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.