Khia serves Water Goddess in new photoshoot

BeenTheShit

OMG THE BOOBS :jonny:

She’s been living her best life in Puerto Rico. :celestial2:

Question, how does khia have money? Her last hit song and only hit song was in 2001

3 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Question, how does khia have money? Her last hit song and only hit song was in 2001

She had a song with Janet too and that album sold 1m+ copies so I'm sure she got some coin as a songwriter

My Neck My Back has also been sampled a bunch so she'd get publishing royalties

Like she probably doesn't have MONEY money but she probably owns her house, can travel a decent amount, she's not doing an OnlyFans begging people for money or anything.

1 minute ago, X~MoviePoP said:

This what I'm wondering.

16 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

She bought an icecream van in 2009, a highly valued artefact.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQF1vZPlkAVb3x4PGfNa5i

Stunning Queen :flame:

She looks good 

20 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

20 hours ago, Protocol said:

She had a song with Janet too and that album sold 1m+ copies so I'm sure she got some coin as a songwriter

My Neck My Back has also been sampled a bunch so she'd get publishing royalties

Like she probably doesn't have MONEY money but she probably owns her house, can travel a decent amount, she's not doing an OnlyFans begging people for money or anything.

Yeah she doesn't own the publishing to My neck my back but she does get royalties.

Now this is based on pop culture.

In hip hop, she has alot of underground singles that she owns the publishing too and royalties for and makes money. I also think she might be selling some songs to movies, tv shows globally that need a raunchy song but won't pay Lil kim and others quote.

She has been in a house she owned for awhile and she does shows so she still gets dem coins

You don't need smash hits to have money...you just need to work what you got correctly.

22 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

She doesn’t have any money. My brother used to be good friends with her. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.