Eurovision Song Contest 2023 | Loreen does it again!

Queen Conchita

Loreen stans being more annoying than Kaa stans bringing up this imaginary 'seething' 

Edited by Gwendolyn

• Replies 11.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• khalyan

• BOOM!

• Fevesy

• Lil Mxnster

31 minutes ago, campelo said:

Funny how she won and lost a chance to make a career of it and now she won a second time (ten years later), still no career. What happened 

Tattoo is literally a hit in multiple European countries already and will explode after tonight :deadbanana2:

Scandinavia being top 3 in the public vote 
Finland - Sweden - Norway
:clap3:

Chronically online people complaining can seethe :lmao: Y'all knew this was coming after the jury votes ended. I don't see how juries being out of the picture would make a difference because people will never be happy!

Edited by Mellark

Just now, Gwendolyn said:

Loreen stans being more annoying than Kaa stans bringing up this imaginary 'seething' 

tea spilled

giphy.gif

Finland's song was a cute, very fun, meme song. But the fact that your mind made it sound like a WINNING song is on you :-*  sorry.

1 minute ago, Outlaws said:

Finland's song was a cute, very fun, meme song. But the fact that your mind made it sound like a WINNING song is on you :-*  sorry.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Sure it will be in the history books but what is so special about it?

I wonder how well Sweden would do if they reintroduced the native language rule or at very least tried to send a Swedish song one year.

giphy.gif

Edited by Benjamin

Wait I heard La Zarra left the green room early before Loreen was announced as a winner?

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Fevesy said:

Wait I heard La Zarra left the green room early before Loreen was announced as a winner?

giphy.gif

Probably pissed that she flopped

giphy.gif

My baby Käärijä really deserved that win, but not too mad about Loreen either. She's such a nice human being. Glad that Germany lost again. That was embarrassing.

2 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Sure it will be in the history books but what is so special about it?

Exactly, and it's not a bad thing. I mean, we're glad to see it up there and we knew it was one of the favorite ones, but why are they so mad/surprised the clearly BETTER song won? Lol.

EDIT: France and Spain deserved way better.

Loreen :clap: Jury saved us from that hideous sweaty gremlin

4 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

finland had one of the worst songs of all time so i'm glad it did nothing and will be forgotten next week :clap3: loreen saved us :giraffe:

No, lol. You can say whatever but the cha cha cha part is so infectious that it will live on. Käärijä will live off that song forever.

24 minutes ago, Starkboy said:

not too much on the Israel girl. the song sucked like almost all songs but she SERVED a performance.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

The choreo was fun and not to be messy, I feel I would've enjoyed it more if it wasn't from a country that is problematique and wants to murder people.

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

i lowkey want none of the usualy suspects around next year's show tbh, i kinda grew to dislike petra and mans (jk i didn't care for him before) after watching this video and realising their swedish propaganda while they were sterilising trans people and voting for a far right party with nazi roots while the show was sponsored by the company who spied on azerbaijanis who voted for armenia :deadbanana4: 

Albania coming 10th with the televote, we love you diaspora, Familija Slaymendi did THAT

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Benjamin said:

I wonder how well Sweden would do if they reintroduced the native language rule.

giphy.gif

They would send Molly Sanden and slåe på svenska, and y'all would seethe even more

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

No, lol. You can say whatever but the cha cha cha part is so infectious that it will live on. Käärijä will live off that song forever.

That part sounds just like Shots by LMFAO lmao

Reading through r/eurovision rn and you know what? I don't think I've ever been happier to see someone LOSE

Just now, Funhouse said:

Reading through r/eurovision rn and you know what? I don't think I've ever been happier to see someone LOSE

love seeing straight people lose :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.