Westworld | Season 4 released June 26th

Ichinaru19

Season 4 is insanely good, it’s sad how bad they dropped the ball with season 3 

hopefully good word of mouth boosts interest for the rest of the season and 5 if it happens, because this is nearly on par with season 1 for me right now. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• slik

• flower moon

• mystery

What a brilliant episode!! This season is getting better and better and I think this one was the best one yet. Hopefully we get Season 5 announced as the last one to close the story but I think it is getting towards a great ending.

Christina finding out the nature of her reality is quite interesting. Just like in Season 3, Dolores couldn't trust anyone do her job better than herself and recreated herself AGAIN. Halores creating Christina because she trusted herself to create stories for the humans while she runs everything and checks in her from time to time.

I feel like by the end of this season, Christina's arc will end with her finally accessing her memories of being Dolores, as they are clearly there inside her. Every host is a replica of Dolores at their core but Halores is one whose memories go the furthest, as she was created in Season 2 as a carrier for the original Dolores pearl, her memories go up to the start of Season 3 when she was created as a copy. Christina might end up remembering everything besides some events of Season 3, if she encounters Caleb and Maeve they might clear up those events for her as well.

Halores also seems to be still having issues with her own body that she had in Season 3, the urge to scratch herself out of it and feeling like its rejecting her. It could be interesting to see where that leads.

On 7/25/2022 at 10:01 AM, Mariah's Glove said:

Season 4 is insanely good, it’s sad how bad they dropped the ball with season 3 

hopefully good word of mouth boosts interest for the rest of the season and 5 if it happens, because this is nearly on par with season 1 for me right now. 

Ed Harris said the filming for S5 is supposed to start next year, I hope he is right X

On 7/25/2022 at 12:39 PM, mystery said:

What a brilliant episode!! This season is getting better and better and I think this one was the best one yet. Hopefully we get Season 5 announced as the last one to close the story but I think it is getting towards a great ending.

Christina finding out the nature of her reality is quite interesting. Just like in Season 3, Dolores couldn't trust anyone do her job better than herself and recreated herself AGAIN. Halores creating Christina because she trusted herself to create stories for the humans while she runs everything and checks in her from time to time.

I feel like by the end of this season, Christina's arc will end with her finally accessing her memories of being Dolores, as they are clearly there inside her. Every host is a replica of Dolores at their core but Halores is one whose memories go the furthest, as she was created in Season 2 as a carrier for the original Dolores pearl, her memories go up to the start of Season 3 when she was created as a copy. Christina might end up remembering everything besides some events of Season 3, if she encounters Caleb and Maeve they might clear up those events for her as well.

Halores also seems to be still having issues with her own body that she had in Season 3, the urge to scratch herself out of it and feeling like its rejecting her. It could be interesting to see where that leads.

Oh yeah, I had forgotten she had those scratching  issues back on S3 :chick2: 

I wonder if Christina will become Dolores at the end of this season?

Edited by publikcitizen

13 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I wonder if Christina will become Dolores at the end of this season?

I think that is a given to be honest. 

Filming spoilers: 

There was a TikTok from when they were filming Season 4 where you can see Dolores in her blue dress walking through New York with bodies everywhere. Her hair seems to be styled like Christina. 

Just caught up on this season. And I didn’t even realize it started until a few days ago… HBO doing a piss poor job advertising this season and i feel it could hurt their chances of being renewed…

anyway this season feels like a ghost of season 1 but i think that’s a good thing since their previous two attempts of carrying the story forward had more misses than hits.

Episode 4 was gaggy.. haven’t felt that from westworld in a long time. Glad I wasn’t spoiled of the twists like from the deleted tweets (?) on the last page cuz I totally didn’t see the “C” reveal coming.

The latest episode was good but the Caleb scenes didn’t impact me as emotionally as the producers probably hoped (lowkey felt like they were trying to recreate a Kiksuya type emotional episode but failed to get there fully). happy that Maeve is back and can’t wait to see where Christina and Hale go from here.

surprised to see the widespread critical acclaim of this season, i deliberately waited until at least 5 episodes were out so I could binge and im really not liking it as much as previous seasons :rip: 

aaron paul joining the show was a major misstep imo 

this is gonna be an unpopular opinion but im just not interested in bernard or william or stubbs or caleb .. i feel like Bernard’s storyline has progressed like 2 inches since season 1

******* William what did you do?! :gaycat6:

he really is a cockroach :gaycat6:spacer.png

I didn’t like this episode as much as the previous ones tbh. Felt like they didn’t go as big as they could’ve. Still perched for the finale nonetheless.

:WAP: The Christina part... The whole time I was thinking how is teddy there? makes sense now

maeve and hale gone just like that though lmao

:deadbanana4:

9 hours ago, flower moon said:

:WAP: The Christina part... The whole time I was thinking how is teddy there? makes sense now

Reveal hidden contents

maeve and hale gone just like that though lmao

:deadbanana4:

i don't get it. so she's not really there? or it's all in her head? 

THIS EPISODE :jonny5:

Spoiler

i would’ve loved a longer fight between Maeve and Hale though :$

1 hour ago, publikcitizen said:

It isn't clear yet. 

Spoiler

Some say she is the tower :jonnycat:  she isn't in the world, the world is in her type of thing

10 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Oh idk maybe I'm wrong but I took it as like... Teddy was sent into the sublime/valley beyond; doesn't have a physical body.

Christina is in the city; She doesn't have a physical body but can be visible to [fly]people/hosts. She's a programme/code, like the hosts in the sublime/valley beyond.
I think with the sublime open Teddy could come to Christina/Dolores.
When the tower stops working, she isn't visible to them.

But i need to rewatch coz that was a lot and im not great at putting my thoughts in words :chick1:

Edited by flower moon

Me not remembering a single thing from S3 but confidently starting s4 tonight 

christina-click.gif

LANA ORCHESTRAL COVER IN THE FIRST EP 

oprah-winfrey-scream.gif

AND JAMES MARSDEN??? 

WE WON

Edited by WildAmerican

I loved the way they finally tied up Christina’s storyline with the rest of the story. I wasn’t expecting that tbh but it was kinda under our nose the whole time..

I also loved the ending - the chills I got. What a setup for the next szn and speaking of, I hope it’s renewed for s5 :duca:

Spoiler

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.