Our Father (Netflix 2022) New chilling sex crime doc

MadonnasBoyfriend

MadonnasBoyfriend

our-father-netflix-review.jpg

This is what you are watching this weekend if you havent already. My god what this man did is unthinkable. Its really hard to imagine what the siblings went through when you put yourself in their shoes as you hear their stories. Its just unimaginable. 23 and me is gonna make BANK off this.

this man is beyond sick 

Omg I remember this story :mazen: added to my list this looks good 

God..what a ******* sicko. He didn't serve ANY jail time!!

imagine one day learning you have over 90 half siblings and the father who raised you is not your biological father. So devastating. He ruined many families.

MadonnasBoyfriend
9 hours ago, Danger said:

God..what a ******* sicko. He didn't serve ANY jail time!!

imagine one day learning you have over 90 half siblings and the father who raised you is not your biological father. So devastating. He ruined many families.

a $500 fine for all revealed in this doc can you belive it? makes my blood boil

woman-mad-face.gif

The reveal with Shereen and Mark Farber and their daughter Alison . I was shook.

8 minutes ago, Rocket said:

The reveal with Shereen and Mark Farber and their daughter Alison . I was shook.

I was so taken back omg :deadbanana2:

3 minutes ago, FAN said:

I was so taken back omg :deadbanana2:

The way they were just casually talking about Cline throughout the whole thing, and then BAM! My jaw dropped.

I'm just glad it didn't go 'there' with Alison. 

This is so scary but honestly I was surprised her first conclusion was they used the donor more times. Id have just had assumed he had his own children tbh

• ATRL Moderator

Nick Cannon teas.

This documentary was a trip :deadbanana2: does anybody know who is their youngest sibiling and who is the oldest?

He retired in 2009, could it be he has youngest child born in 2008/2009?? :deadbanana:

2 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

This documentary was a trip :deadbanana2: does anybody know who is their youngest sibiling and who is the oldest?

He retired in 2009, could it be he has youngest child born in 2008/2009?? :deadbanana:

Probably

I watched this the other day, although it was predictable, it was nuts (no pun intended).

What would bring someone to do such horrifi- 

Oh, religion. Shocking. :coffee2:

On 5/14/2022 at 8:33 PM, Rocket said:

I thought he also put his sperms on her, thank god it wasn't as bad as what I thought. But still, he's sick! 

Wait so how did he get his sperm into all those women? Was it through some kind of IVF treatment? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.