Complex: Diddy wants Travis uncanceled bc he's guilty of stampede tht killed 9 people

Bimbo

Did he think he was doing something here or…? 

Travis didn’t “go through” a tragedy, he and his team were responsible for a tragedy. Has he even done anything besides the initial offer to pay for the funerals? Haven’t heard much about it since that, which says a lot. 

And Morgan was never truly “cancelled”. He was banned from radio and awards shows, so what? Turns out it didn’t matter much, as his MAGA fanbase doesn’t care, which is evident by his stats. He’s also been suspiciously quiet about making amends. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bimbo

• Michael196

• Into The Void

• BrokenMachine

Top Posters In This Topic

I still don’t understand how either of these artist being canceled have been effected. They been topping billboard and making millions of streams for the last year straight. The general public really don’t care about that term it seems 

Well Travis played a part and was partially responsible for said tragedy... And Morgan who hasn't really been cancelled, got caught saying the n-word. It is extremely suspect that it was an isolated incident for him... Everyone involved in this headline/article, really haven't had to face true consequences for their "mistakes" or actions.

Diddy could have made this about individuals taking responsibility for their actions, but it seems clear that he feels some need to push some out of touch rhetoric... :what:

Or may be Billboard did this to try and bolster viewership 

They were never cancelled :rip:, but enjoy your powerful black savior moment or whatever.

32 minutes ago, CarCAL22 said:

It’s funny how Diddy thinks he’s some gatekeeper to culture and he has that much sway over anyones opinion. Your career or influence ended well over a decade ago. It’s a joke he is producing this show, but I mean the BBMAs have always been weird. 

I mean he just got as pretty much raping boys trying to come up in the industry so this makes sense for him 

34 minutes ago, CarCAL22 said:

It’s funny how Diddy thinks he’s some gatekeeper to culture and he has that much sway over anyones opinion. Your career or influence ended well over a decade ago. It’s a joke he is producing this show, but I mean the BBMAs have always been weird. 

Lol! He just signed a new label deal with Universal Motown.  He trying to have a comeback moment with his new label Love Records. 

He has good intentions, but you can’t push the masses to do or believe anything.  :laugh:

But like someone else mentioned in this thread…hope that means making a mends with his old label signees.  :celestial5:

I’m still waiting on that Making the Band remake that was supposed to happen in 2020.  BUT I also want a Re-making The Band series where he patches up things with Danity Kane.  :coffee2:

1 hour ago, Ryan BTE said:

Give Danity Kane their money, *****!

period!

2 hours ago, MissedTheTrain said:

I think people deserve a chance to redeem themselves if they show they’re truly sorry and genuinely want to grow….something neither Morgan nor Travis has done. 

Yikes.

That part!! 

3 hours ago, Ryan BTE said:

Give Danity Kane their money, *****!

:clap3:

He's always doing the most, but he's serving old and out of touch these days. Morgan Wallen was never cancelled and Travis' next album will probably be a success depending on the music.

He needs to do a Bad Boys reunion or something and bring Mase onstage, how about that?

Maybe I'm getting older and more jaded but I'm completely losing faith in people :rip: Not that I looked at Diddy as the moral arbiter of our time, but the faux spirituality forgiveness of abhorrent behavior running rampant is the new turning a blind eye.

**** Diddy 

coming from the guy who physically abuses women lol

Just say you wanna help a brother and your racist friend out and **** off 

Ah yes, the millionaires second chance at “life” from the boogeyman of pop culture. Sooo groundbreaking 

He's always been corny but im the current zeitgeist these vague positive statements stick out like a sore thumb. He's gonna ruin the show just like he ruined Damaged with that cheesy spoken word outro no one asked for

Morgan used the N-word with his WHITE friend. There's nothing forgivable about such idiocy. That means he uses it regularly and most likely in reference to Black people as well. Anyone who thinks they're entitled to use a word is a complete mental case. 

OK sis.. Confess to what you did then first

7 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

OK sis.. Confess to what you did then first

That would require him to write a lot of checks, which we know he won’t do. He’s so full of ****. 

I hope the ratings are CATASTROPHICALLY bad. Or at the very least lower than Kelly’s and Nick’s. 

On 5/13/2022 at 6:30 PM, Istan4R said:

R. Kelly will be doing an intimate performance of I Believe I Can Fly via satellite from Jackson County Correctional Facility :cupid:

:hoetenks:

He's ruined so many people's hopes and dreams. Can we cancel Diddy too? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.