Charli mentions Azealia on stage, Azealia responds

RideOrDie

Can Azealia not self-sabotage herself this much? it's becoming depressing. :rip:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RideOrDie

• Bimbo

• sweetblindness

• chhalamars

On 5/13/2022 at 7:52 PM, Bimbo said:

Is this asking for more :duck:

Doooo tell :wanda:

But um... Charli became what she is now quite organically diving into electronic music and collaborating with different producers she found her lane. Miss Banks herself also relies on electronic, 90s inspired house beats so I find this "drag" dumb asf

Honestly I'd rather they just say it instead of trying to tiptoe around it as if it isn't still meant to sound like a slur. 

29 minutes ago, Katy V.! said:

Honestly I'd rather they just say it instead of trying to tiptoe around it as if it isn't still meant to sound like a slur. 

feel like perhaps azealia genuinely meant cigarettes as an american since she was dragging apperances in the post where she called charli an ashtray and not fandoms and charli being british plus her fans kind of turning the drag into a joke made it seem like it had another meaning

WgFrKkq.gif

6 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I kinda learned English and can read/write/speak fluently but I always struggle with the way she writes like it’s a whole other level.

Not like it’s worth it to understand what this person says, anyway. Her thoughts are, as usual… interesting.

charli praises her and she drags her :dies: dumb *****

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.