How long do you see Sherri Shepard's spin-off show lasting?

Josh

Before Wendy's show was cancelled officially; Sherri was a fan favorite guest host and brought in the most ratings and now Sherri has her own spin-off. Do you see it having the same impact as Wendy's show or lasting long as Wendy's show did? I see it lasting two seasons maybe a 3rd.

What made Wendy so popular on daytime TV was that she'd do anything to get the tea and her personality was like no others, she also didn't fake nice like Oprah and Ellen. 

2 seasons 

I don't see this show making more than 3 seasons tbh.

MadonnasBoyfriend

I'm not sure cause I thought Kelly Clarksons show would last a nano second but apparently people like it. I hope it doesn't last because she really ticked me off with her whole I dunno if the world is flat or not bit on the view. Like how does one have such little curiosity that they don't even know if the planet is flat or not? Like really? And then there's this thing which just awful https://theybf.com/2015/01/29/you-are-the-mother-sherri-shepherds-surrogate-speaks-out-she-acts-like-this-baby-is

Like getting a surrogate pregnant with you child and saying nevermind during pregnancy? Wow.

2 seasons Max but I'm most likely wrong

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

I have no desire to watch Sherri

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.