Kendall Jenner struggles to cut a cucumber

shookgrande

This has to be fake there’s literally no way. The Kardashians are too good at drawing attention to themselves and their show 

This video is actually insane...like it's not even about not being able to cook or being a "good cutter" (:skull:), but that she's actually incredibly stupid

I’m sure her sisters could teach her to ride one though. 

Even the most mentally unwell people have more common sense

I know they’re super out of touch and all, but it’s really not even about being able to cook. The lack of fine motor skills… has she ever even held a knife or cut anything before? :deadbanana2:

Edited by 1989

Suddenly after Kris reaching for the door she sounds like she cuts it like a pro, i- :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Triton said:

I’m sure her sisters could teach her to ride one though. 

:rip:

The rumors must be true if she is having trouble around a hard pole.

4 hours ago, 305 said:

This video is actually insane...like it's not even about not being able to cook or being a "good cutter" (:skull:), but that she's actually incredibly stupid

I have a theory that she's secretly a genius and does it on purpose. There's no way she lacks the basic instincts to cut a cucumber, even if she's never cut a cucumber in her life.

I can't remember if I've ever cut a cucumber in my life and I still know I wouldn't place my hands... like that... 

What the actual ****? :ahh:

I'm starting to get shook at how we're all still feeding energy and giving attention to the smallest things they do and collectively still posting about them and dragging them

They will be remain famous for another decade I guess

Say what you want about them but the Kardashian\Jenners are really good at getting people to talk about them through stuff like this :dies: Obviously she does and is just playing dumb for headlines, you all are just falling for it as usual. They'll never be irrelevant atp

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.