Ariana, Billie, Olivia and more sign for Abortion Rights

ariananext

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Maybe this list didn’t circulate around to everyone. I can’t imagine Taylor not signing it. Or Gaga, considering how passionate she is about these things and how she’s spoken at length about having an abortion post SA. 

:coffee2: 

1 hour ago, Souvenir said:

hailey is there but justin isnt :rip: 

Selena :clap3: 

Justin is not a US citizen and we already know his stance

FSpNDtxXoAE4u5g?format=jpg&name=medium

Can we not turn a severe women's health issue into a stan war :skull: This is the worst part of stan culture, the "my fave spoke out why didn't yours?"

26 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Can we not turn a severe women's health issue into a stan war :skull: This is the worst part of stan culture, the "my fave spoke out why didn't yours?"

Absolutely it shouldn't be turned into a stan war, but we have to remember who actually makes an effort to support other people and who doesn't. There are certain topics that really need people with a platform to speak up. Private support doesn't matter in these cases. 

15 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Maybe this list didn’t circulate around to everyone. I can’t imagine Taylor not signing it. Or Gaga, considering how passionate she is about these things and how she’s spoken at length about having an abortion post SA. 

There are lot of people that have already spoken on this, such as Lorde at her recent concerts, so they don't need to sign every petition. I know Halsey said something too. As you mentioned, some people might not have seen the list. Bad timing for Gaga to be promoting “Hold My Hand” to conservative audiences.

Taylor might be waiting for the results to come back from her focus groups, so that she can judge whether speaking out on this will affect her touring revenue in the south.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.