Most known feud?: Nicki vs Cardi / Gaga vs Katy / Britney vs Xtina

Mattyboy

Which feud is most known or the biggest?

Nicki vs Cardi

Gaga vs Katy

Britney vs Xtina

Edited by Mattyboy

There's no feud between Gaga and Katy. 

Katy/Gaga was more of a stan twitter thing :rip: Sure it crossed to the mainstream in 2013 with the "Gaga is over!", Glee episode, etc but no1currie about it outside of the unhinged gays still pushing it. 

Cardi/Nicki was an actual feud that GP heard about methinks. Especially with Cardi surpassing the other girl with one era. :skull:

Britney VS Xtina.

Nobody not invested in online standom knows about the Katy VS Gaga thing. 

Early 2000s - Britney and Xtina

Present - Cardi B and Nicki

The GP never cared much about the gaga katy feud. Only stan twitter was invested in that feud. 

Edited by Ricardo1993

Gaga vs Katy on ATRL

Britney vs Xtina in real world

Nicki vs Cardi if we’re going by the most relevant today.

Britney and Xtina is more iconic overall. No one really cares about Gaga vs Katy outside of pop music circles.

In the real world, x vs. b

the shoe was a flash in the pan 

on atrl, the other 2 (get a lot of kiis but it’s still x vs. b)

Taylor vs Katy

Let’s be honest, the only right answer is Christina and Britney. I don’t think anybody outside of ATRL and Twitter are even aware of the other ‘feuds’ - and the average Joe in England would have no idea who Cardi B even was. :rip:

Christina vs Britney for sure. I mean, Britney just called Xtina out on IG like a couple months ago and it made headlines :rip:  

Even my parents know about Briney vs Christina. :skull: But they don't even know who Katy Perry or the other two girls are.

Katy and Gaga never feuded except throw some shady tweets/remarks at each other.

Nicki and Cardi actually got physically involved, and Britney still feel some way about Christina. 

Edited by zoldyck

Currently? Cardi vs Nicki

Longest and most Industry pushed? Britney and Xtina

(for the later, may become a competition because of what I've been hearing about payments to ppl to diss one of the rappers..)

Katy vs Gaga was mostly a stan thing? at least now

it did have a blow up in the early 10s (it's currently being kept up by stans) and fandoms were a Big thing back then ..but it is much smaller since then

so out of the K/G and C/N thing, the rappers' feud has more potential to end up bigger and longer

britney and xtina are the most famous but not for feuding. it's not the same thing. the media pits them against each other but that doesn't mean people are aware of how they actually feel. just like gaga and madonna, whitney and mariah, beyonce and rihanna etc.

Xtina vs Britney and Gaga vs Katy was from the fandom and media only. Non of the parties showed malice or attack each other directly.

But Nicki and Cardi!! It was a whole assault, shade, sides, shoes thrown, head bump, etc 

The Gaga vs Katy feud never transcended with the GP only in 2013. It was huge among stans tho I remember the massive threads and hundreds of pages of fights that year in every single pop music forum :deadbanana2:

In media it was overshadowed by the Taylor vs. Katy feud

Xtina vs Britney 

The Gaga vs Katy feud never transcended with the GP only in 2013. It was huge among stans tho I remember the massive threads and hundreds of pages of fights that year in every single pop music forum :deadbanana2:

In media it was overshadowed by the Taylor vs. Katy feud

The whole planet knew that Christina Aguilera was jealous of Britney back then. There's never been any feud between Katy and Gaga and most people above  30 don't know what a Nicki Minaj or Cardi B is outside the US

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.