pull me in in in 

let me go go go

say goodbye bye bye

say hello lo lo

treat my heart heart heart

like a yo yo

672320f8fbe603377f631bbfa832e5c7.gif

Edited by John Slayne

This sounds like a filler tbh, not a lead single.

I stopped caring about him like 10 years ago but I decided to listen to this and I liked it a lot.  :gaycat5:

imo the production and lyrics are very generic, but he pulled it off. it's super catchy to me, i've had it on replay all day. it's not super interesting or innovative, but it serves its purpose as a huge bop. 8/10

This was my most anticipated release of the week and it ended up being the most disappointing :'( Really not impressive at all... hope this is just a droplet.

Kind of reminds me of an underbaked Years & Years song. I love Mika, but this isn't really doing it for me. Hopefully the rest of the album is as good as the others. His discography is underrated.

This is not a direction I was expecting him to go in but I’m here for it. It’s hypnotic. 

The only thing is, I can’t help but notice that it sounds so much like two EDM songs released this year put together. 

The verses sound like the chorus of this: 

and the chorus sounds like the chorus of this: 

Still a bop though. 

Edited by Jukebox

the performance last night at Eurovision was amazing

This is a really great song, like wow. I haven't listened to him in years but this is IT!

tenor.gif&f=1&nofb=1

I dont listen to mika i hate all his songs too but this song is fire i added to my playlist 

Sounds good 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.