BOF: GaGa's Haus Labs was considered a flop

Junlin

2 hours ago, Both Sides Now said:

Wasn’t it the third highest grossing celebrity products after Fenty and Kylie? :skull:

No, it was estimated as the third highest grossing in terms of Earned Media Value, which is based on marketing and not actual sales

The truth is that Rare Beauty has been blowing every celeb brand that isn't Fenty out of the water for quite some time :sorry:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚

• Zaram

• Joesuxx

• Nicholai

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Godly said:

No, it was estimated as the third highest grossing in terms of Earned Media Value, which is based on marketing and not actual sales

The truth is that Rare Beauty has been blowing every celeb brand that isn't Fenty out of the water for quite some time :sorry:

source is trust me bro?

Godly

6 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Literally all these girls pretending its not a flop just wanna take a look at the situation. The fact that Haus has entirely rebranded, doubled back on their accessibility via amazon ethos, and our planning a relaunch so early in says enough. Something isn't working out for them. 

Yeah, you don't understand how branding works.

Sephora would not have made a deal with HL to put their products in 700+ stores if the brand was a flop. That's just not how businesses work.

HL has been an Amazon exclusive since its inception, so Sephora clearly wanted something that would be unique to their brick and mortar. HL seemingly agreed this would make sense so they're rebranding. Selling in a store is much, much different than selling online. 

5 hours ago, istan4badgalriri said:

Haus Labs has yet to disclose their annual revenue nor has any relevant publication (e.g. Forbes) made their revenue public, though. And that’s never a good sign 

Uh... no, that's not how any of this works. JFC, do any of you know anything outside of ATRL? HL recently received a valuation of over $100m, and their earnings/revenue reports are public. It takes less than ten seconds to find them. 

The fact that some of y'all think Sephora would invest in HL and spend millions on marketing and retail space if HL was a flop, is hilarious. HL would've had to show Sephora their financials before this deal would even be agreed to. :rip:. Please, log out of ATRL. Take a free business class or something.

1 hour ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

source is trust me bro?

Godly

You say this as if you kept up with makeup trends or followed beauty gurus, i.e. people who actually talk and are knowledgeable about this stuff, which your clearly don't otherwise you'd know what I'm saying is true :deadbanana4:

Rare has been all the rage lately, goes viral all the time, has impeccable reviews, etc. It literally has the best-selling item at Sephora right now :rip:

Not that I care to change your mind, but if you don't want to trust me you can go ahead and check the 1,000 quotes to this recent tweet to see what the consensus is:

Or see how Haus and Rare compare to established successful brands in web searches:

mbgOVdw.png

I'm sure the revamp and moving to Sephora will help though so here's to a brighter future, but as of now Rare is playing on a whole different field :michael:

I truly hope it did flop but her ass keeps promoting it, so it must be doing good.

kU9ONGI.thumb.jpg.60e4965b5c3e8385cb4f10

I wish it would flop so she would stop wasting time on it that she could spend recording music, touring or making movies instead.

She's just TOO successful, even for her stans. :chick3:

I bought HL for my friend and she loved it

The way some of ya'll choose to ignore actual facts and data :skull: and then go by whispers and twitter posts with 1k likes

GodGa and SeLegend are friends, stop trying to pin two Latina entrepreneurs against one another :biblio:

Edited by Bhabylon

Us LMs are hoping it flops into oblivion so she can focus on making bops 

17HSMdI.gif

13 hours ago, The Witch said:

We wish it was a flop so Ga would stop being annoying with it!

That only applies to Rih that made so much money she stopped working

Gaga on the other hand is seen hustling on every corner she is allowed on

I thought not even the Monsters cared about HL. 

HL flopping would be a blessing, but celeb makeup and fragrance are such easy money makers. Fenty is huge and Rare is getting there. Of course HL is not as big, but at the same time there are definite measures of success. For example, an HL eyeliner has as much Amazon reviews for it as a L’oreal and Revlon one even though the HL one is going for 4x retail value. 

13 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Actually Sephora isn't really all that great if that's their only confirmed retailer. They're not accessible internationally and it's limiting client base. She should follow that Fenty print and secure contracts with leading high street retailers in global markets. Getting that Boots deal has done Fenty the world of good in the uk. It's on shelves in every town nobody's ever heard of. 

You are so weird.

It sounds Katykat’d like with everything on atrl anti Gaga ddd haus labs was hugely successful we had Katykat’d meltdowns about it back in 2020 sooo. Whispers are whispers 

14 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Ouuuu but I heard different. ATRL whispers actually.

DazzlingHelplessGartersnake.mp4

:deadbanana:

13 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Actually Sephora isn't really all that great if that's their only confirmed retailer.

Sephora is the luxury beauty store and operates in 35 countries. Who says this? :toofunny3:

10 hours ago, Godly said:

You say this as if you kept up with makeup trends or followed beauty gurus, i.e. people who actually talk and are knowledgeable about this stuff, which your clearly don't otherwise you'd know what I'm saying is true :deadbanana4:

Rare has been all the rage lately, goes viral all the time, has impeccable reviews, etc. It literally has the best-selling item at Sephora right now :rip:

Not that I care to change your mind, but if you don't want to trust me you can go ahead and check the 1,000 quotes to this recent tweet to see what the consensus is:

Or see how Haus and Rare compare to established successful brands in web searches:

mbgOVdw.png

I'm sure the revamp and moving to Sephora will help though so here's to a brighter future, but as of now Rare is playing on a whole different field :michael:

So just assumptions pulled out of your ass including random tweets from random accounts :ahh:

@ me when you have something concrete though! 

Godly

5 hours ago, Digitalism said:

That only applies to Rih that made so much money she stopped working

Gaga on the other hand is seen hustling on every corner she is allowed on

Isnt rihanna still posting tutorials and shooting campaigns while she's heavily pregnant? :bibliahh:

5 hours ago, Haus said:

Sephora is the luxury beauty store and operates in 35 countries. Who says this? :toofunny3:

I swear :ahh:

6 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

HL flopping would be a blessing, but celeb makeup and fragrance are such easy money makers. Fenty is huge and Rare is getting there. Of course HL is not as big, but at the same time there are definite measures of success. For example, an HL eyeliner has as much Amazon reviews for it as a L’oreal and Revlon one even though the HL one is going for 4x retail value. 

A HL product costs 4 times as much as a Revlon product? The ****. No wonder all these celebs wants a piece of the pie.

Nah if it was she would have abandoned it like she did ARTPOP, Littlemonsters.Com and Chromatica but instead every other post she makes is about it :!ohno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.