India Arie drags Jack Harlow

Apolonio ₃₄

Not “deduces” :rip: 

she spilled, though 

I also didn't know they are related :rip:

Jack was born in the year "the boy is mine" was released, so i'm not surprised that he knows Brandy and Ray J separately but not enough celebrity news to know them as related. but again, he's "in the scene" so people are expected him to know about this.

get her jade

She's right. If you're working in hip hop, with black artists, making traditionally black music, you should be able to recognize Brandy by voice.

I love Brandy's music but him not knowing she's Ray J's sister is hardly anything to get worked up about fff

Dragging a 24 y.o over this is a... choice. 

I had know idea who the hell Ray J was or that they were related until "Day in Paradise", the cover of Phil Collins' song. 

she dragged the interviewers too, tbh kind of weird the clue they gave him was ray j and his sextape, give brandy her props.

Thinking Of You
26 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I had know idea who the hell Ray J was or that they were related until "Day in Paradise", the cover of Phil Collins' song. 

That’s not the point. Age doesn’t matter either.

- -

He’s performative and a fad. He will never be Jon B who was all about the culture, the community, and even married a black queen.

He's really getting Macklemore'd and Iggy'd :rip: Another one bites the dust.

44 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I'm 1yr above Harlow and I knew their relation. However unlike this avian rapper, black culture is me so I don't gotta be fed info from interviewers.

Brandy isn't entitled to be known. At least he chose to be honest rather than pretend to be a savant of black culture like many do.

I mean she's right, if you are going to be immersed in a certain genre and culture then being clueless about some of the figures who shaped it to what it is, is lazy and wrong. This is almost as cringe as when Ella Mai didn't known Aretha songs.

Yeah and I also didn't get the way they framed it as though Ray J is the more musically and culturally important of the two siblings. Like all that man is known for is his relationships with famous women and how horribly he treats his partners on reality television :rip:

What kind of stupid outrage. He didn’t say “who is Brandy?” he said “who’s Ray J’s sister?”

He just doesn’t know they are related.

miss Arie needs to touch some serious grass

Why would he know a 00's Kaithlyn Jenner? :celestial3:

Nnn I saw this

why is everyone taking this/him so serious :deadbanana2:

he just didn't know a SONG!

isn't he 24 year old?

He obviously knew who she is..who Ray J is..

why is India acting like he was putting Brandy as "Ray J's sister" :toofunny3:

Even the comments on TheShadeRoom are against her on this one....

We all wonder how he is so popular atm, but Cmon?!

They just looking for Anything to drag him with, by making it a bigger deal than it is :dies:

After seeing the comments there's nothing he should be worried about lol.

They really said 'shut up, flop'.

8 hours ago, lonnie said:

Yeah and I also didn't get the way they framed it as though Ray J is the more musically and culturally important of the two siblings. Like all that man is known for is his relationships with famous women and how horribly he treats his partners on reality television :rip:

:clap3:

It's insulting.

9 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

Jack was born in the year "the boy is mine" was released, so i'm not surprised that he knows Brandy and Ray J separately but not enough celebrity news to know them as related. but again, he's "in the scene" so people are expected him to know about this.

This.  People doing THE MOST over this.  

I love India, but girl…

5 hours ago, Rev8 said:

Nnn I saw this

why is everyone taking this/him so serious :deadbanana2:

he just didn't know a SONG!

isn't he 24 year old?

He obviously knew who she is..who Ray J is..

why is India acting like he was putting Brandy as "Ray J's sister" :toofunny3:

Even the comments on TheShadeRoom are against her on this one....

We all wonder how he is so popular atm, but Cmon?!

They just looking for Anything to drag him with, by making it a bigger deal than it is :dies:

And an ALBUM track at that.  It wasn’t even a single lol.  

Im not even a fan of his like that, but come on… lol.  

9 hours ago, Carrie-is-no-1 said:

i mean i agree u cant know everything

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.