Wendy Williams Shopping a $100M Podcast!

PieceByPiece_KC

wow the atrl gays really love Wendy, I kinda have to say I'm excited for this too! get $ 

not flopify queen nooo

Someone call Tim Apple :dancehall2:

Who's paying $100m for that.

At least Joe Rogan has the "men's rights activists"/incels and there are a lot of those. Who's Wendy appealing to, gossipy gays? :skull: 

Edited by Khal

3 minutes ago, Khal said:

At least Joe Rogan has the "men's rights activists"/incels and there are a lot of those. Who's Wendy appealing to, gossipy gays? :skull: 

Yeah LUV Wendy and will live for whatever she does next but she's not getting paid the same as Joe Rogan lol

but the audience needs the hit gifs!

Queen keeps the haters seething. :clap3: Sherri WHO?

10 hours ago, JustHoran said:

YES PLEASE, BUT we need video! You can watch that Call Her Daddy and Joe Rogan's Podcasts on video on Spotify, so we need the same for Wendy :duca: She can have a cute little studio

this is exactly what i want. spotify, please :weeps:

4 hours ago, Khal said:

At her peak on radio Wendy had a sizeable audience nationally and not just in the cities she broadcasted from. Specifically in hip-hop and R&B markets/circles. She's not getting $100M, fine, but the Joe Rogan comparisons aren't really fair from the standpoint of different times for the industry and/or the availability of streaming.

Good for her, I agree I think this format is where she'll shine where they can also edit her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.