Victoria Beckham calls out Iggy Azalea

SmittenCake

Iggy subsequently admitted that receiving praise from Victoria felt like a "fantasy.""Scary spice and posh spice know I exist so really you can't tell me s**t," she gushed. "Like, I'm living my childhood fantasy. I even live in a tour bus rn (right now) like they did in spice world the movie (sic)."Iggy recalled watching the "Spice World" movie when she was a teenager with her sister and then returned to Beckham's nod, admitting she was still struggling to come to terms with Victoria's Instagram post - and the fact she was listening to her 2014 album."Imagine checking your notifications and it's f**king Victoria Beckham!? IM SHOOK!" she added."Posh Spice" appears on the deluxe version of Iggy's "The End of an Era" album, which dropped on 17 September (21).

posh-iggy.jpg.5397c73ebb52710d72d9a392e9

throwback:

8df633e72140604b656a99910099a22a.828x588

She doesn't call her out, she mentions her. Very different nuance 

What is this stupid ass thread :rip: 

You knew what you were doing with that title. :rip: The song is a bop tho. Spice Girls comeback single ft. Iggy Azalea on lock. :fan:

33 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

This is like… 8 months ago??

Was looking forward for some tasty drama... yikes

Closing Door GIFs | Tenor

Edited by TheCal

Cameltoe Chariot

Screaming at the promotion of an irrelevant exchange from 8 months ago :deadbanana4:

19 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

What is this stupid ass thread :rip: 

:rip: 

1 hour ago, TheCal said:

Was looking forward for some tasty drama... yikes

Closing Door GIFs | Tenor

I though the girls were fighting.

annalise-keating-viola-davis.gif

Edited by CrimsonX

Hopefully this will motivate Victoria to tour with the Spice Girls again someday! :cries:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.