Chanel - "SloMo"

Outlaws

I really hope she continues releasing music. Something tells me she's more into acting and dancing though :weeps:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• Outlaws

• Tyrion_LMG

• Starkboy

37 minutes ago, thatsmydemi said:

I really hope she continues releasing music. Something tells me she's more into acting and dancing though :weeps:

I mean in this day and age there's no reason she cannot pursue both :michael:

why aren't they pushing her in latin america? :rip: the song is literally sung in latin spanish

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

The new version is MILES better, I'm not even sure why they bothered with the first one? :rip:

Hopefully she becomes a global superstar, the girl really deserves it

The first version felt a bit empty. The reworked one is honestly perfect. I need a full album asap. Tbh a triple collab with Lola and Eleni would be a bit of a dream as well.

15 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

She won:jonny5:

Are the two versions combined?

Anyhow, not sure if someone posted it already but SloMo has been certified Gold in Spain :heart2:

1 minute ago, ZENO said:

Are the two versions combined?

Anyhow, not sure if someone posted it already but SloMo has been certified Gold in Spain :heart2:

Yes they are combined

Next platinum :duca:

It's so ******* annoying that the rights situation prevents them from having the performances on YouTube in the US. The people need to see Chanelovision!:irate:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.