• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloudy

• Outlaws

• Tyrion_LMG

• Starkboy

My queen, I knew she was great back in Puente Viejo and Gym Tony. She’s gonna give us our best position in 8 years! 

One of the best performances I have ever seen. The way she dances that impressive choreography and sings without being breathless…

If justice existed she should be the winner.

Booty hypnotic indeed ?

Gotta give props to the chemistry with her dancers too. :clap3:

She's an amazing performer but the song is so generic it sounds like a Becky G leftover. :rip: 

Can you change the “Slow”? It pisses me off every time the thread pops up.

I'm from Spain and I've never seen the amount of people excited for eurovision until this year

flawless performance, vocals, choreo and charisma, she's def one of the greatest performers of Eurovision of all time, I'm so happy for her and for giving spanish people back the lost excitement of participate on eurovisión

A dancebreak edit version was released today with new production and new vocals and it's amazing !!!

2 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

A dancebreak edit version was released today with new production and new vocals and it's amazing !!!

so much better than the original

The real winner. We’ve been robbed by that fake victory.

Historical performance. She and Eleni are now the two-top divas of all time Eurovision.

She's my winner :clap3:

2 hours ago, ifuseekme said:

Wait. Its better than the original :jonny:

That performance was FIRE! 

Someone update the opening post with the Final Performance (which has almost 3M views already, deserved) and the link to the Eurovision version of the song, finally released on Spotify, it snaps!!! 

Talent :clap3: 

excited to see what else she has in store because she’s an amazing performer + i want her to have the girlies shaking 

It went gold in Spain a few days ago, right before Eurovision. Hopefully it repeaks and/or reaches platinum soon. :party: 

Radio better get on board. This is a SUMMER SMASH :jonny5: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.