Candace Owens blasts Kesha: "She got away with it"

cyclone

3 hours ago, cyclone said:

I didn't know Nicki / fanbase and Candice were closely associated like that damn. i'll add to OP, thanks

as close as it gets

cassie.thumb.gif.c3e6fbdfd051b783ef4fbd3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TomTom

• Аshanti

• Pop Life

• cyclone

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Don’t forget anti-black while being black. 

The way conservative nuts call her racist slurs in her comments and she just has to take it because she's based her career on pleasing them :toofunny3:

5 minutes ago, Pop Life said:

The way conservative nuts call her racist slurs in her comments and she just has to take it because she's based her career on pleasing them :toofunny3:

I've never seen any of her posts but conservatives LOVE her. Cause if you like Candace Owens, you ain't racist.

coon ass *****

3 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

I've never seen any of her posts but conservatives LOVE her. Cause if you like Candace Owens, you ain't racist.

coon ass *****

I remember when she had her baby and she kept getting comments like this 

https://mobile.twitter.com/themayaka/status/1353076642466304000

I saw a few social media conservative commentators praise Chet Hanks this week:ahh: Now Candace has decided to praise Dr Luke/Bash Kesha. Like did Candace really care about this situation? Was she stalking ATRL when the trial went down?

2 minutes ago, Аshanti said:

I'm pretty sure that was a troll but anyway this is what she gets by doing whatever she's been doing

I mean she's a troll haself so :michael:

I hope Kesha just ignores her, she obviously wants a rise out of her for the attention. :michael:

I can't believe a woman would publicly name and shame another woman regarding a sexual assault case. It's an ongoing, complex court case that is still yet to reach any kind of verdict. To publicly call her a liar and suggest her claims are fraudulent completely illegitimatizes the whole movement and will prevent other women from coming forward for fear of public ridicule.  This whole Heard vs. Depp thing has done so much damage to the MeToo movement... it's very sad. 

I was wondering if this Candice thing got brain washed but then........I mean does it even have one?

3 hours ago, BlackStar_93 said:

I can't believe a woman would publicly name and shame another woman

Well, we mustn't vconsider this vile, subhuman creature "woman"

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.