Would you want Pangea back?

illia

Pangea, also spelled Pangaea, in early geologic time, a supercontinent that incorporated almost all the landmasses on Earth. Pangea was surrounded by a global ocean called Panthalassa, and it was fully assembled by the Early Permian Epoch (some 299 million to about 273 million years ago). The supercontinent began to break apart about 200 million years ago, during the Early Jurassic Epoch (201 million to 174 million years ago), eventually forming the modern continents and the Atlantic and Indian oceans. Pangea’s existence was first proposed in 1912 by German meteorologist Alfred Wegener as a part of his theory of continental drift. Its name is derived from the Greek pangaia, meaning “all the Earth.”

Incredible Map of Pangea With Modern-Day Borders

Pangaea - Wikipedia

Would you want everyone to live on one continent again?

my country would still not have any sea, but would be much more and more closer:gaycat3: so... maybe:chick1:

The process of how that would happen and the complete economic devastation caused by destabilizing agriculture around the world makes me think no!

Then like 80% of the globe would be boring/just water. Everyone on one continent would be a mess.

California will merge into China one day so its pointless as the continents continue to drift 

Nnn New Zealand would low key be even MORE cut off - and WAY colder and more miserable so.... no thank you. Would be fun to be in Europe though.

11 hours ago, Cruel Summer said:

The process of how that would happen and the complete economic devastation caused by destabilizing agriculture around the world makes me think no!

I hope you don't mind me saying this, but you are so pretentious.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.