Kisuke

Anime/Manga

Truffle.

sao is cute but it's annoying how they're in alfheim online.

like instead of time skipping, they should've made the entire story revolve around being stuck in the game.

that way at least lives are at stake.

sao ll was pure garbage because of that.

AccioMiley
7 hours ago, enxe said:

Handa-kun is supposed to be the prequel to Barakamon but it really has no connection, except for the main character being in both series. Barakamon is better tho, so you should go and watch it! :keir:

What kind of anime do you like/are looking for?

Something short like death note :cm:

enxe
1 hour ago, AccioMiley said:

Something short like death note :cm:

But what genre/style? New or old? Or you don't care?

AccioMiley
2 minutes ago, enxe said:

But what genre/style? New or old? Or you don't care?

Doesnt matter, im up for anything haha

enxe
15 minutes ago, AccioMiley said:

Doesnt matter, im up for anything haha

Hmm... then some of my favorite ("short") ones are: AnoHana, Another, Barakamon, Death Parade, Higurashi no Naku koro ni, Nichijou, Rainbow, Re:Zero, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Shiki, Shinsekai Yori, Steins;Gate, Toradora and Zankyou no Terror.

Edited by enxe

AccioMiley
2 minutes ago, enxe said:

Hmm... then some of my favorite ("short") ones are: AnoHana, Another, Barakamon, Death Parade, Higurashi no Naku koro ni, Nichijou, Rainbow, Re:Zero, Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Shiki, Shinsekai Yori, Steins;Gate, Toradora and Zankyou no Terror.

Thank you! :celestial4:

Gagamon

Anyone read The Promised Neverland?

Pixel
2 hours ago, AccioMiley said:

Thank you! :celestial4:

Check out Paycho Pass too 

AccioMiley
7 minutes ago, Pixel said:

Check out Paycho Pass too 

I will , thank you! :heart2:

sunny

SAO is trash...

Ke$hamon
7 hours ago, Speezy said:

I need a Season 4 

Same but I think you meant 3 right? :P

SAO is trash...

:c **** off, its fun and the animation looks great. It was my first anime, I have a sweet spot for SAO.

Edited by Ke$hamon

Rhisiart

Your Name didn't get nominated for an Oscar, despite the huge push. The director, Makoto Shinkai, didn't want a nomination anyway for some dumbass reason, so congrats to him I guess. The snub sucks, but I wasn't expecting it to be nominated anyway. A Disney movie will always win, and the only anime recognized by The Academy will be Studio Ghibli films. Sad, but whatever.

Speezy
19 minutes ago, Ke$hamon said:

Same but I think you meant 3 right? :P

:c **** off, its fun and the animation looks great. It was my first anime, I have a sweet spot for SAO.

Wait which season was with the Guns and The Fairy girl who died ? 

Truffle.
1 hour ago, Rhisiart said:

Your Name didn't get nominated for an Oscar, despite the huge push. The director, Makoto Shinkai, didn't want a nomination anyway for some dumbass reason, so congrats to him I guess. The snub sucks, but I wasn't expecting it to be nominated anyway. A Disney movie will always win, and the only anime recognized by The Academy will be Studio Ghibli films. Sad, but whatever.

nah u don't know how mad i am cus of this like ... :doc:

Rhisiart
28 minutes ago, Truffle. said:

nah u don't know how mad i am cus of this like ... :doc:

I blame Funimation. They sat on sending it to theaters nationwide (it's supposed to come in freaking April), and it'll be released on Blu-Ray/DVD in October. They messed this up so badly.

I really hope someone picks up A Silent Voice and actually sends it to theaters and promotes it. That's a film that would really deserve a nomination.

jc_

Your Name wasnt nominated cause i think it never had a us release? Do the oscars have any rules concerning that?

Suilen

I think Your Name can be nominated for the next year but it would make sense do it now while the hype is still here.

enxe

Your Name & A Silent Voice both deserve a nomination. Among the best Japanese anime movies ever produced, both in 2016, slay. :alexz:

Both Disney movies, Kubo, and The Red Turtle, all deserved their noms too. 2016 was a great year for animated movies I guess. :keir:

enxe
13 hours ago, Gagamon said:

Anyone read The Promised Neverland?

Nope, but I plan to once the story is more advanced. In case there's a proper anime adaption announcement or something, then I will wait for that.

Itz_Dani!

Anyone else here has watched Future Diary? I think out of all the animes ive watched this one has left me the most shook and ****ed up. 

Edited by Itz_Dani!

enxe
5 minutes ago, Itz_Dani! said:

Anyone else here has watched Future Diary? I think out of all the animes ive watched this one has left me the most shook and ****ed up. 

I have, but that was not my case. There are some other animes that left me shook tho. :celestial5:

Gagamon
7 hours ago, enxe said:

Nope, but I plan to once the story is more advanced. In case there's a proper anime adaption announcement or something, then I will wait for that.

I haven't read it, but that's what I'm going to do to. I wanted to know if it was good because I've been hearing some good things about it here and there.

enxe
1 hour ago, Gagamon said:

I haven't read it, but that's what I'm going to do to. I wanted to know if it was good because I've been hearing some good things about it here and there.

Yeah, me too. I have hope for it.

Dylangaga

Mirai Nikki is SLAYAGE!

Suilen

Platinum End (manga by the same two people who made Death Note) is such a Mirai Nikki rip off.