• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Gagamon

• rac7d

• KasioKas

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, vinKC said:

I'm almost finished with s1 of That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime and I love it so much!!!! It's so refreshing and fun but also very complex and interesting.

Yesssssss I love it too. One of my fave isekai right now 

4 minutes ago, Pixel said:

Yesssssss I love it too. One of my fave isekai right now 

Rimuru reminds me of the Chimera Ant King from HxH just coz of the limitless powers they have from the get go. But ofc Rimuru is just a bundle of joy and his solutions to problems are all so light and for the good of everything. I love it!

Okay so i finished the Frieza arc in Dragon Ball Z and i want to say that i'm enjoying it so much. There were some moments i really had to make it faster though because the Goku vs. Frieza battle took 16 episodes :rip:  It was fine though. I love every character so far other than Vegeta. I hate him so hard. Idiotic bitch :biblio: Glad android 18 cleaned him up :clap3:  and i found it sad about how Trunks felt about his dad. No child deserves that :weeps: 

What i found weird though was after so many episodes of Frieza, we didn't learn anything about him. What his goals are, why those are his goals, where he comes from. Just nothing. He came, battled, lost and came back for revenge and lost again. The only cool part is that he was skilled, was looking perfect. my fave villian so far but i wish we knew more back story. 

I'm now at episode 140. The android saga. I guess this and Cell are together. I think i'm very close to my childhood trauma episode :weeps: 

Okay I'm done with season 1 of Slime and onto the OAD. The sumo series was so funny and cute lol.

I've also watched the first 6 eps of Sk8 The Infinity. Another great one with cool and interesting characters.

The final AOT chapter is beautiful :jonny5: I agree with the complaints that  it should have been split into 2-3 chapters but I still love what we got. I can’t wait for the anime now 

But wow what a ride it was :weeps:

6 minutes ago, Ichinaru19 said:

I'm going to leave the comments in Reddit, always filled with people just trash talking the manga :biblio:

The trash the manga and the anime. I have no idea why they follow a series they hate so much. :rip:

44 minutes ago, Rence said:

The final AOT chapter is beautiful :jonny5: I agree with the complaints that  it should have been split into 2-3 chapters but I still love what we got. I can’t wait for the anime now 

But wow what a ride it was :weeps:

Yeah I do agree but maybe there will be more in the anime. (Hopium)

Oh my god I can’t believe Attack On Titan is over. :weeps: 

I started watching the anime in 2013 and it quickly became my favorite anime of all time. It was such a breath of fresh air compared to all the other shonen anime’s with tired cliche tropes and sexism. It was so great to see an anime actually treat female characters with respect for once. The first three seasons were so expertly crafted. The story, and the animation were a 10/10. And the basement reveal was one of the most legendary things to ever happen in anime history. :jonny5: 

The final season was alright, And the ending, 

SpoilerI think I’d give it a 6.5/10.

wasn’t perfect, but I still liked it. I think I would give it a 6.5/10. 

I wish he hadn’t decided to rush the ending and leave so many plot holes, but I guess he really wanted to move on to other things. Oh well, at least it didn’t turn into a game of thrones where half of the series is bad. 

Anyways, Attack on Titan was truly a game changer, and it will always have a special place in my heart. :heart2: 

5 hours ago, Ryuuchan_X said:

Oh my god I can’t believe Attack On Titan is over. :weeps: 

I started watching the anime in 2013 and it quickly became my favorite anime of all time. It was such a breath of fresh air compared to all the other shonen anime’s with tired cliche tropes and sexism. It was so great to see an anime actually treat female characters with respect for once. The first three seasons were so expertly crafted. The story, and the animation were a 10/10. And the basement reveal was one of the most legendary things to ever happen in anime history. :jonny5: 

The final season was alright, And the ending, 

Reveal hidden contents

wasn’t perfect, but I still liked it. I think I would give it a 6.5/10. 

I wish he hadn’t decided to rush the ending and leave so many plot holes, but I guess he really wanted to move on to other things. Oh well, at least it didn’t turn into a game of thrones where half of the series is bad. 

Anyways, Attack on Titan was truly a game changer, and it will always have a special place in my heart. :heart2: 

4 hours ago, TwoPonytails said:

The AOT ending was alright, not the show stopper I was expecting from Isayama but at least it wasn't bad 

Reveal hidden contents

Eren worst character ever though

This, and this. 

Can't believe it's over, though. It has made me feel things unlike any other manga, like... wow. I'm glad I could experience it from start to finish. :heart:

5 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

The AOT ending is probably fine but yall just do the most like usual :rip:

It’s a lil rushed but it’s not bad at all. Most manga endings are rushed so idk why people acting brand new. They just mad it’s over. 

So i'm about to finish Dragon Ball Z. I'm at episode 222 right now. I enjoyed most episodes but i agree some parts are just too long :toofunny2:  I can't imagine myself in the 90s waiting every week for a new episode just to see Frieza vs Goku (yeah this was like 16 episodes which would mean 4 months waiting for this battle to end :rip: )

The Cell arc. was fantastic. I wish the other Androids survived too. Cell absorbing the Androids was a part of my childhood trauma tbh. I remember as a child i was so scared :rip: 18 is such a hottie though, she became my fave :smitten: oh and Krillin with long hair made me laugh so hard :ahh: 

Satan is so stupid, at least his daughter will be cool with Gohan. I guess those two will marry.

I'm now at the Majin Boo saga. They try to wake him up. I'm very excited about this :duca: 

35 minutes ago, cuneytb said:

So i'm about to finish Dragon Ball Z. I'm at episode 222 right now. I enjoyed most episodes but i agree some parts are just too long :toofunny2:  I can't imagine myself in the 90s waiting every week for a new episode just to see Frieza vs Goku (yeah this was like 16 episodes which would mean 4 months waiting for this battle to end :rip: )

The Cell arc. was fantastic. I wish the other Androids survived too. Cell absorbing the Androids was a part of my childhood trauma tbh. I remember as a child i was so scared :rip: 18 is such a hottie though, she became my fave :smitten: oh and Krillin with long hair made me laugh so hard :ahh: 

Satan is so stupid, at least his daughter will be cool with Gohan. I guess those two will marry.

I'm now at the Majin Boo saga. They try to wake him up. I'm very excited about this :duca: 

I used to hate Mr Satan aka Hercule. 

21 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

The AOT ending is probably fine but yall just do the most like usual :rip:

The ending was good, don't listen to the whiners