Kisuke

Anime/Manga

Jay-Zicario
8 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

**** :angry:

Hide contents

Invisible censorship. Why It can be pixels like the others? That is even worst than white/remove drawn

:noparty:

Still hope that this was just for  Episode 1 :emofish:

The fact that "Kyojinzoku no Hanayome" (The Titan's Bride) anime Episode 1 lacks so much explicitly that the "sex version" can be found/allowed in YouTube. ddd

Chiidish

God Of High School already STOMPING like this:jonny4: 

The slow introduction of KPop into the anime medium :jonny5:

the amount of CAPPING that's about to happen for this anime, casuals/locals are about to EAT :jonny2:

Dylangaga

Fire Force SLANDER in THIS thread?!:biblio:

I thought I seen it all!!!

Gagamon

Attack on Titan 130

This will go down as one of the best manga and anime of all time 

KasioKas
18 hours ago, Dylangaga said:

Fire Force SLANDER in THIS thread?!:biblio:

I thought I seen it all!!!

It's not great, I'm trying to force through a couple eps based on your hype posts and i'm bored as hell..

On 7/6/2020 at 5:42 PM, Chiidish said:

God Of High School already STOMPING like this:jonny4: 

The slow introduction of KPop into the anime medium :jonny5:

the amount of CAPPING that's about to happen for this anime, casuals/locals are about to EAT :jonny2:

I have no  background on it and i thought it was okay but that ending had me hooked. The fact that any weapons and stuff is allowed makes the fight interesting, is it good?

It reminds me of Hxh or naruto that also started its show with main chars fighting in games/tournaments.. are there like.. powers in this or is it all physical fighting and real life like weapons (guns, swords etc)?

Chiidish
52 minutes ago, KasioKas said:

I have no  background on it and i thought it was okay but that ending had me hooked. The fact that any weapons and stuff is allowed makes the fight interesting, is it good?

It reminds me of Hxh or naruto that also started its show with main chars fighting in games/tournaments.. are there like.. powers in this or is it all physical fighting and real life like weapons (guns, swords etc)?

yeah the guy who destroyed the island was a hint that there are powers later on.

I think GOH is similar to early Bleach but with even more action and stuff. I am not caught up on the webtoon, but I think I should be past where they are in the webtoon so I think everyone should enjoy this season. 

rihannabiggestfan

I can't wait for the Given movie to be released on August 22 tbh

KasioKas

Did that demon slayer movie ever come out?... isn't the manga finished?

Jay-Zicario
4 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Did that demon slayer movie ever come out?... isn't the manga finished?

No, it hasn't come, yet...it will be released in October 16th for Japan.

Yes, the manga is finished.

Hongbin

Re:Zero Season 2 has finally started :jonny5:

DanceFreak

Anyone here who watched recreators? I'm watching anime again after so long and I am screaming at the quick decline in quality. The anime started out so good then the battles just keep getting shorter and boring. I'm still at disbelief at Yuya and Magane's battle ending off screen. I'm on EP 16 and I don't even wanna bother finishing it.

Perhaps, y'all have some recommendations that are kinda similar to recreator minus the decline?

HTwCjF5.gif

Chiidish
1 hour ago, DanceFreak said:

Anyone here who watched recreators? I'm watching anime again after so long and I am screaming at the quick decline in quality. The anime started out so good then the battles just keep getting shorter and boring. I'm still at disbelief at Yuya and Magane's battle ending off screen. I'm on EP 16 and I don't even wanna bother finishing it.

Perhaps, y'all have some recommendations that are kinda similar to recreator minus the decline?

HTwCjF5.gif

nnnnnn i feel you on the decline, honestly the first half makes it worth a watch always.

I am blanking on a similar story atm, but if you haven't seen Re:Zero watch that.

enxe
On 7/3/2020 at 5:39 PM, Alaska. said:

Anyone here read Berserk? I've never really read manga before and I wanted to start now. The story and themes look interesting and a lot of people claim it's one of the best mangas out there so I'm intrigued 

I have (until chapter 330 or so). It is really good. I'd recommend it if you enjoy dark fantasy with adut themes. It's better than the anime too ofc.

Chiidish

Haikyuu rumored to end in 2 more chapters and I'm up to date  :monkey: 

Please say there's an Olympics spin-off and a release date planned

KasioKas
20 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

HTwCjF5.gif

Spoiler

I stopped watching recently after the boy refused to reveal his secret or whatever cause I was bored and extremely annoyed, I intend to finish it at som point though.

Rence
On 7/8/2020 at 4:00 AM, Gagamon said:

Attack on Titan 130

This will go down as one of the best manga and anime of all time 

That chapter will look cinematic in anime form if they do it right:jonny5:

Gagamon
2 hours ago, Rence said:

That chapter will look cinematic in anime form if they do it right:jonny5:

This whole final arc will be jaw dropping if MAPPA delivers :jonny:

Lowkey feel bad for them. Seems like animating this final arc will be a lot of work. I hope they can handle it.

Jay-Zicario
Posted (edited)

MyAnimeList currently serving ATRL servers :sadviolin:

Sad Anime GIF - Sad Anime Boy - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

Edit: Error 503 while I was publishing this :skull:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

Jay-Zicario

@Black Umbrella

@Luigi

@zaso

@SpendAllMyTime

Oregaisu S3 Ep 1 released :party:

In my case, I would do a rewatch, it has been 2 years since the last time I watched it. :foxaylove3:

I will probably catch up at the half of this final season :alexz3:

zaso
4 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

@Black Umbrella

@Luigi

@zaso

@SpendAllMyTime

In my case, I would do a rewatch, it has been 2 years since the last time I watched it. :foxaylove3:

oh I'm gonna watch it today 

this is probably an unpopular opinion but I didn't like season 2 at all, way too much drama for me, season 1's comedy >>>

Yui and Totsuka still best girls though

tumblr_nt72ukOrwI1thorv7o8_400.gifv

SpendAllMyTime
7 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

@Black Umbrella

@Luigi

@zaso

@SpendAllMyTime

!!!

Thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna wait till it finishes airing so I can binge it all (watch me crack in a week or two) and I need to do a rewatch as well, 5 years ago when Season 2 first aired was the last time I watched anything oregairu-related (haven't watched the Isshiki OVA neither)

_______

3 hours ago, zaso said:

oh I'm gonna watch it today 

this is probably an unpopular opinion but I didn't like season 2 at all, way too much drama for me, season 1's comedy >>>

Yui and Totsuka still best girls though

tumblr_nt72ukOrwI1thorv7o8_400.gifv

I agree!!! Season 1 >>>>

Season 2 was too melodramatic. Kaori with her "Sore aru!"s & the Student Council President with the Jazz Hands can both gtfo

SchmoodRing

I'm trying to get my boyfriend into anime. Do any of yall have recommendations for like the best, popular anime movies? I already got Spirited Away in the bag but anything else would be appreciated 

zaso
56 minutes ago, SpendAllMyTime said:

!!!

Thanks for the heads up, I'm gonna wait till it finishes airing so I can binge it all (watch me crack in a week or two) and I need to do a rewatch as well, 5 years ago when Season 2 first aired was the last time I watched anything oregairu-related (haven't watched the Isshiki OVA neither)

_______

I agree!!! Season 1 >>>>

Season 2 was too melodramatic. Kaori with her "Sore aru!"s & the Student Council President with the Jazz Hands can both gtfo

finally someone else who doesn't like season 2 :heart:

omg! I totally forgot about Kaori and all the useless new characters in Zoku :deadbanana2:, Iroha was the only good addition 

@Jay-Zicario which one do you prefer: Oregairu or Haganai?

Jay-Zicario
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, zaso said:

@Jay-Zicario which one do you prefer: Oregairu or Haganai?

Oregairu definitely.

I remember dropping Haganai around Ep 6. I gave it a second change some months later (like I did with many anime around that time) and I completed it.

I am/was #TeamSena.

I disliked so much Yozora, I couldn't stand her  :mazen:

I don't regret watch it at all, tho. It was just a fun generic harem ecchi with it had its moments I enjoyed. :chick1:

Spoiler

The fact that the final of the Light Novel is even worst than what was left in the final of S2 :deadbanana2:

Edited by Jay-Zicario

zaso
1 hour ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Oregairu definitely.

I remember dropping Haganai around Ep 6. I gave it a second change some months later (like I did with many anime around that time) and I completed it.

I am/was #TeamSena.

I disliked so much Yozora, I couldn't stand her  :mazen:

I don't regret watch it at all, tho. It was just a fun generic harem ecchi with it had its moments I enjoyed. :chick1:

Reveal hidden contents

The fact that the final of the Light Novel is even worst than what was left in the final of S2 :deadbanana2:

the spoiler :deadbanana2: I was so mad at how everything ended in the LN

I prefer Oregairu now too even though Haganai used to be my favorite harem anime at one point, it had a likeable mc and all the girls (except Yozora) were super fun but the author completely ruined it for me with that horrible LN ending, I can't watch it again and not think of all the characters ending up... like that

I disliked Yozora too... what an annoying b**** :mazen:

taste with you being team Sena though, one of the best harem girls ever

tumblr_nsof6gu15H1thorv7o4_400.gifv