Kisuke

Anime/Manga

blackout77

OK so I'm in the home stretch of catching up on One Piece I'm on episode 904:jonny: I started watching in 2012:deadbanana4:

Is anybody caught up on the manga AND anime? Cause I have a question

IamCY

omg I just finished all the Free content up to Road to World what a cute and beautifully-drawn anime :jonny5: perfect for summer

can't wait for S4 :duca: do we stan any of Kyoto Animation's other works? 

Jay-Zicario
9 hours ago, IamCY said:

omg I just finished all the Free content up to Road to World what a cute and beautifully-drawn anime :jonny5: perfect for summer

can't wait for S4 :duca: do we stan any of Kyoto Animation's other works? 

The Kyoto Animation's works that got more than 100 points in "ATRL's Anime Rate"

116th

102 Points

• Beyond the Boundary - (Kyoukai no Kanata)

114th

105 Points

• Nichijou - My Ordinary Life - (Nichijou)

96th

145 Points

• Sound! Euphonium - (Hibike! Euphonium)

83th

179 Points

• Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club - (Free!)

78th

193 Points

• The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya / The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya - (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu / Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu)

72th

206 Points

• K-ON!

60th

267 Points

• Hyouka

38th

405 Points

• Clannad/Clannad: After Story

30th

495 Points

• Violet Evergarden

24th

627 Points

• A Silent Voice - (Koe no Katachi)

IamCY
43 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

The Kyoto Animation's works that got more than 100 points in "ATRL's Anime Rate"

116th

102 Points

• Beyond the Boundary - (Kyoukai no Kanata)

114th

105 Points

• Nichijou - My Ordinary Life - (Nichijou)

96th

145 Points

• Sound! Euphonium - (Hibike! Euphonium)

83th

179 Points

• Free! - Iwatobi Swim Club - (Free!)

78th

193 Points

• The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya / The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya - (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu / Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushitsu)

72th

206 Points

• K-ON!

60th

267 Points

• Hyouka

38th

405 Points

• Clannad/Clannad: After Story

30th

495 Points

• Violet Evergarden

24th

627 Points

• A Silent Voice - (Koe no Katachi)

Thank you!

feelslikeadream
On 12/24/2019 at 6:55 AM, Jujubaruda said:

Just finished Carole and Tuesday. Don't know what to watch next hmm

image0.gif

I just started it and it's EXCELLENT. But I'm nervous cause I've heard the ending is bad :jonny:

Drama

For those of you who are all caught up on One Piece, does it still feel fresh or is it time to hang it up, flatscreen.

I still have to send in my rate... Chile 

IamCY

Violet Evergarden was sooo good omg. First time I cried at an anime.

Alaska.

Anyone here read Berserk? I've never really read manga before and I wanted to start now. The story and themes look interesting and a lot of people claim it's one of the best mangas out there so I'm intrigued 

Dylangaga

Where are my Fire Force stans at?!?

I SAID...WHERE ARE MY FIRE FORCE STANS AT?!?

Jay-Zicario
16 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Where are my Fire Force stans at?!?

I SAID...WHERE ARE MY FIRE FORCE STANS AT?!?

I stan the Ep 1 of Season 2 because now I can understand a doujinshi yaoi hentai of "Fire Force" :gaycat1:

Spoiler

You can search it as: S3X FORCE

wKkFF1p.jpg

Karen is one thirsty girl :^) - GIF on Imgur

Dylangaga
13 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

I stan the Ep 1 of Season 2 because now I can understand a doujinshi yaoi hentai of "Fire Force" :gaycat1:

Reveal hidden contents

wKkFF1p.jpg

Gonna watch it tonight! :duca:

-

OMG I just rewatched Sakura and Granny Chiyo vs. Sasori...a HISTORICAL MOMENT!:jonny5:

Naruto had no business SNAPPING OFF like that!

Poxy

Finally ordered the dub Blu Ray for Hirorijime My Hero after watching it subbed... yaoi kings DESERVE these coins!

Dylangaga

OH MY GOD!!!

NOT THEM DOING A NUDE PHOTOSHOOT IN FIRE FORCE :jonny2:

Dear Fire Lord, thank you for allowing me to RECEIVE!:jonny5:

Captain Obidaddy can destroy me!!!

Littlejfrey

I know this is probably not related to this topic, but I don’t know where else I can ask :deadbanana:

I started reading a comic called “Crossed” that I found on YouTube, but I can’t find the other editions, anyone knows where I can find them? :cupid:

Jay-Zicario

Coming today the first Yaoi and Bara Isekai Anime: "Kyojinzoku no Hanayome" (The Titan's Bride)

The high schooler is 18 years old, in his last year of school (just a few months away of Graduation) and preparing himself for college entrance. (posting this in case someone is morally intrigued about the fictional student's age. :mandown:)

Coming to Hentai pages Today :gaycat1:

There is usually a version without sex for TV and other with sex for streaming, so make sure what version are you watching if you are interested. :lakitu:

Will this be trash? Yes, it will be. Would I fap to this? Of course, I would.  :-*

Kyojinzoku no Hanayome archivos — Kudasai

Drama
11 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Coming today the first Yaoi and Bara Isekai Anime: "Kyojinzoku no Hanayome" (The Titan's Bride)

The high schooler is 18 years old, in his last year of school (just a few months away of Graduation) and preparing himself for college entrance. (posting this in case someone is morally intrigued about the fictional student's age. :mandown:)

There is usually a version without sex for TV and other with sex for streaming, so make sure what version are you watching if you are interested. :lakitu:

Will this be trash? Yes, it will be. Would I fap to this? Of course, I would.  :-*

It premieres in 35 minutes. We’re way ahead of you :gaycat4:

Jay-Zicario
Just now, Drama said:

It premieres in 35 minutes. We’re way ahead of you :gaycat4:

:johnald: Welp...

A shame that probably it will be just a 8 min. lenght or less and possibly just 8 Eps like this weekly hentais usually are, tho :weeps:

Drama
4 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

:johnald: Welp...

A shame that probably it will be just a 8 min. lenght or less and possibly just 8 Eps like this weekly hentais usually are, tho :weeps:

Well I’m honestly surprised it even received an anime so I’ll just take it :eli:  for what it is. 

Jay-Zicario
Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Drama said:

Well I’m honestly surprised it even received an anime so I’ll just take it :eli:  for what it is. 

I'm going to look on the bright side of this since it probably means that we will we get one of this weekly yaoi hentai each year:

2019: College student housekeeper x A Single Father (Papa datte, Shitai)

2020: 18 years old highschooler x Titan (Kyojinzoku no Hanayome)

2021: :duca:???

Edited by Jay-Zicario

Dylangaga

Robin yelling "I WANT TO LIVE!":cries::cries::cries:

This standoff is the BEST One Piece moment so far:jonny5:

Robin's backstory is so SAD!:cries:

I thought Skypiea was my favorite arc but Water 7/Enies Lobby:jonny5:

I hope they explore the Blank Century soon! :duca:

Drama
9 minutes ago, Jay-Zicario said:

I'm going to look on the bright side of this since it probably means that we will we get one of this weekly yaoi hentai each year:

2019: College stundent housekeeper x A Single Father (Papa datte, Shitai)

2020: 18 years old highschooler x Titan (Kyojinzoku no Hanayome)

2021: :duca:???

Nnn not you mentioning Papa Datte. Let me go before they get to reporting. I only have like 2  WP to spare :priceless:

Jay-Zicario

**** :angry:

Spoiler

Invisible censorship. Why It can be pixels like the others? That is even worst than white/remove drawn

:noparty:

Still hope that this was just for  Episode 1 :emofish:

Pop pop123

So the girls on twitter were hyping up fire force so I was like let me check it out.

Yeah no it’s doo doo 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩. I endured 3 episodes. The third episode with the random boob and butt grab was the final nail the coffin. :deadbanana: 

Like what WAS that??? How did that add anything???? And how they did get away with it? It’s borderline sexual harassment played off  as a joke???

I’m questioning people who “enjoy” this series...

Chiidish

So much anger over a typical shonen show that blends action and comedy in the beginning :deadbanana4: At least the animation is gorgeous so we can wait through the world building, not everything is gonna be a flawless masterpiece breaking barriers and shaking genres :deadbanana4:

On 7/4/2020 at 8:01 PM, Jay-Zicario said:

Reveal hidden contents

wKkFF1p.jpg

This doujinshi has been the only thing keeping me sane during quarantine. Bookmarking it saved my life.

23 hours ago, Jay-Zicario said:

Bara is COMING 

Jay-Zicario
8 hours ago, Pop pop123 said:

Like what WAS that??? How did that add anything???? And how they did get away with it? It’s borderline sexual harassment played off  as a joke???

It's a comical relief gag it's common in Battle Shounen. (an unfunny one like Mineta to me, I only remember laughing to it like 1 or 2 times maximun, a very weak one compared to others comical recurrent gags)

It added nothing to the story, from what I understand watching "Bakuman." (an anime about mangakas) it's standard in Battle Shounen to add comical moments for the younger audience (since shounen demographic is 13+)

They got away it because they are Fictional/non-existent people. Human rights aren't applied to fictional characters...at least in Japan (it will be bad if done to a real person/actress, tho)

Yes, it's played as a Joke...people in Japan seems not to care that much about that kind of questionable humor like others countries like USA for example. They can be funny if it's done right (in this case isn't as well done as other sexual jokes I have watched), but I guess it also depends if the person doesn't mind that kind of jokes...

It's a simple show but it's fun and entertainment to me.

In my case as long as they are kept in fiction it's all right.

(Also it helps that I have consumed many fictional questionable material that I won't go in details so my mind is very open about many things)