Astroworld plaintiffs' new filing: 4,900+ injury claims, 732 of them "significant"

Vermillion

The way this will always haunt him :clap3:

The only thing he lost is POSSIBLY insures. No one even remembers this and obviously everyone in attendance will be trying to make a buck

3 minutes ago, xclusivestylesz said:

The only thing he lost is POSSIBLY insures. No one even remembers this and obviously everyone in attendance will be trying to make a buck

People literally died… smh. TRASH take

Just now, Save The Day said:

People literally died… smh. TRASH take

Im pretty sure you know that I was referring to the 5k(and counting claims) instead of this. 

The way he kept singing while watching a corpse being taken out of crowd. Truly terryfing, almost ghoulish. He deserves nothing 

I love how he keeps saying he didn't know anything was wrong when there's literally footage of him stopping, saying "what is that?" while pointing at the ambulance, and then deciding to continue to perform.

40 minutes ago, xclusivestylesz said:

NO ONE has forgotten this calamity you fuckin freak.

I can't believe that in november we will have him in South America headlining a festival. :skull:

16 minutes ago, Track10 said:

:bibliahh: 
-

As those 5k claims ******* should!

Edited by Sweet Sexy Savage

42 minutes ago, Track10 said:

:clap3: 

1 hour ago, Track10 said:

:rip: Thank you. 

1 hour ago, xclusivestylesz said:

You're disgusting 

1 hour ago, Track10 said:

That part 

Hope everyone gets their MONEY :clap3:

1 hour ago, xclusivestylesz said:

It was literally all over the news for like a month because many people got hurt and others actually died. Don't act like the incident was nothing major.

1 hour ago, FOCK said:

Those victims deserve justice. I hope it sends Loo Failor out of business & in JAIL, where she belongs. 

Allegedly

britney-spears-celebrate.gif

I don't know how people can be defending Travis. If I got injured (not even talking about me/my loved ones dying) because of terrible planning and Travis's idiotic rage culture I would sue him for every last penny

im so glad i was wrong thinking hell comeback soon and remain successful :giraffe:

he and his trash girlfriend should fade into oblivion.

i hope hell lose every dime he has

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

5 hours ago, Track10 said:

that’s right GATHER them :giraffe:

rewatching the footage is terrifying, i still can’t believe all this sh*t happened like that 

Ooh he’s in deep deep trouble.

Theres something sinister about Travis Scott. He’s the one celebrity that gives off devil worshipper vibes.

7 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

The way this will always haunt him :clap3:

Will it? This below was his first public show in the States on May 8 since the incident - at the E11even Miami megaclub for the Formula 1 Grand Prix making it rain on some strippers - and his first television appearance back will be this Sunday at the Billboard Music Awards.

57602461-0-image-a-36_1652119151986.jpg

8 hours ago, xclusivestylesz said:

Im pretty sure you know that I was referring to the 5k(and counting claims) instead of this. 

What unit of measurement did you use to decide this? How'd you arrive to this and how many people did you profile for this answer? Can you post whatever evidence you have?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.