Jack Harlow: “Who is Ray J’s Sister?”

Apolonio ₃₄

This is who y’all are lusting after and DYING to invite to a “cookout”. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Apolonio ₃₄

• GotMyBlueprint

• Breathe On Moi

• More Than A Melody

Top Posters In This Topic

People put these randoms on a pedestal to lash them after until they get into a depression.

With that said this guy is ******* stupid and I don’t understand where all the hype comes from. 

He clearly thought he was playing Jeopardy

Fake news

WgFrKkq.gif

Why is everyone acting like Brandy's some sort of household name, especially with Gen Z..

WgFrKkq.gif

9 hours ago, Jay-El said:

He literally says “Who is Ray J’s sister?”. 

Did YOU watch the video? :skull: 

+ Brandy’s voice is VERY recognizable and he didn’t know that was her singing. obviously he didn’t know who she was :rip:

How don't you know that? 

Alexa, play Another Day In Paradise :heart:

its like asking who is Finneas sister :dies:

Sleep Phaedra Parks GIF - Sleep Phaedra Parks Real Housewives Of Atlanta -  Discover & Share GIFs

7 hours ago, Drama said:

This is who y’all are lusting after and DYING to invite to a “cookout”. 

15 hours ago, favorite crime said:

No lol. They are playing a song that he has to guess. They give him a tip that it's by Ray J's sister, he says doesn't know who his sister is, they tell him it's Brandy and he's surprised because obviously he knows who Brandy and Ray J are but didnt know they were siblings

this lmao, that person is always shading iconic black women so we're not surprised though

It’s not his fault. I had no idea either until I came to Atrl

10 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Why is everyone acting like Brandy's some sort of household name, especially with Gen Z..

WgFrKkq.gif

He's a rapper who claims he loves R&B and Hip Hop music, both genres Brandy has influenced and is a staple in. She might not be a household name in Gen Z, but do you see how this particular case is different? 

--

He might've known Brandy by name but the fact that he didn't know her voice or that Ray J is her brother is insane. 

2 hours ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

He's a rapper who claims he loves R&B and Hip Hop music, both genres Brandy has influenced and is a staple in. She might not be a household name in Gen Z, but do you see how this particular case is different

--

He might've known Brandy by name but the fact that he didn't know her voice or that Ray J is her brother is insane. 

Yes, I can see that much better than the quick and poor generalization I made. :emofish: 

To be fair, I was just checking in cus I've seen the piling on on here that was giving me hate-train-bandwagon that usually is accompanied with very petty nitpicky things, so I assumed this could've been/could be probably one of those moments. :chick2:

The way a clue just backfired when it wasn't even his finger on the trigger.. :bird:

If he was some pop boy, he could get a pass, but he literally raps and does not know this information. :rip:

I feel bad for people who didn't grow up with Moesha. :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.