Andy Dick arrested on suspicion of felony sexual battery

Vermillion

That man has been off the rails for a long time now. I'm honestly surprised he's still with us 

Just lock him in the jail.

what a dick

Honestly if he isn't stopped I wouldn't be surprised if his next headline is talking about his death. I hope someone can help him

The human equivalent  of Roger the Alien from American Dad.

not surprising tbh.. he seems off :coffee2:

He will forever be a mess 

Just checked his wiki page and... why the heck has he not been thrown behind bars forever ago? Lock him up FOR GOOD. Or even better: that popular khia expression Yuck yuck yuck 

Thank god. True story: I lived in Palm Springs, CA a few years ago and had just gotten home from work around 10pm. Went in my apartment, got my dog and sat on the couch to watch TV. I heard my door open behind me, turned around, and Andy Dick was standing in my entry-way. He said I was very cute and asked how old I was, wanting to make sure I was 18+. Super creepy ****. At the time, I didn’t even realize it was him, I just thought it was some crazy Palm Springs guy off the street that followed me into my place. He was definitely on drugs or drunk or something. 

Long story short, I screamed at him and pushed him out of my apartment. My boyfriend was upstairs in the shower but came outside once Andy was out and whooped his ass a bit. Turns out Andy’s daughter lived right across from me at the same complex and he was living with her (pretty sure he was hiding from some kind of legal drama). My boyfriend and I saw him and his daughter outside the next morning and he wanted to apologize. We talked about it a little bit and he apologized and asked for a hug. I (stupidly) gave him a hug and he straight up grabbed my ass and squeezed. Total perv. 

23 minutes ago, Champagne said:

Thank god. True story: I lived in Palm Springs, CA a few years ago and had just gotten home from work around 10pm. Went in my apartment, got my dog and sat on the couch to watch TV. I heard my door open behind me, turned around, and Andy Dick was standing in my entry-way. He said I was very cute and asked how old I was, wanting to make sure I was 18+. Super creepy ****. At the time, I didn’t even realize it was him, I just thought it was some crazy Palm Springs guy off the street that followed me into my place. He was definitely on drugs or drunk or something. 

Long story short, I screamed at him and pushed him out of my apartment. My boyfriend was upstairs in the shower but came outside once Andy was out and whooped his ass a bit. Turns out Andy’s daughter lived right across from me at the same complex and he was living with her (pretty sure he was hiding from some kind of legal drama). My boyfriend and I saw him and his daughter outside the next morning and he wanted to apologize. We talked about it a little bit and he apologized and asked for a hug. I (stupidly) gave him a hug and he straight up grabbed my ass and squeezed. Total perv. 

:hoetenks:

50 minutes ago, Champagne said:

CoarseCarefreeAfricanaugurbuzzard-max-1m

7 hours ago, Sesame said:

:hoetenks:

7 hours ago, Espresso said:

CoarseCarefreeAfricanaugurbuzzard-max-1m

I still can’t believe it happened lol. Glad he is getting caught finally. 

14 hours ago, Champagne said:

I'm glad someone was there with you and boyfriend defended and protected you. People like Andy are a danger to society. 

17 hours ago, Soda Pop Queen said:

I'm glad someone was there with you and boyfriend defended and protected you. People like Andy are a danger to society. 

Thank you so much! Agreed. He should be locked up. 

Wasn’t this another family guy prediction :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.