Patti LuPone scalps anti-masker in the audience on Broadway

TaylorNation

If you don't want to wear a mask, don't go to places where it's required. Simple as that.

19 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I didn’t know putting on a mask in between a show & a talkback was such a time consuming process. But it’s okay, you can keep sympathizing with elites who are allowed to break the rules set forth for everyone else in society. Meanwhile, I’ll be receiving the proper amount of oxygen to my brain by not wearing a mask 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.gif.8dbf45922b041ea98

I love satire:eli:

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckythisway

• TaylorNation

• Into The Void

• Miichael

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, The Next Day said:

If you don't want to wear a mask, don't go to places where it's required. Simple as that.

I love satire:eli:

Is it satire? Is it not satire? The world will never know 

MadonnasBoyfriend
13 minutes ago, Aaron said:

It’s May 2022, why are posts about “owning anti-maskers!!!” still going viral :rip: No one cares anymore. 

We still like when celebs lose their cool, baby :gaycat5:

I really don't understand why it's so hard to stay home if you can't wear a mask. I no longer give a **** about masks but I'll still have the decency. No respect ??‍♂️

People can't follow one single rule because it makes the upset, nevermind everyone else and their health needs

2 minutes ago, xclusivestylesz said:

I really don't understand why it's so hard to stay home if you can't wear a mask. I no longer give a **** about masks but I'll still have the decency. No respect ??‍♂️

I agree with this, I understand people wanting masks to go away and I wear them less than I used to as restrictions ease up elsewhere, but if I am asked to wear one or expected to wear one, I will do so without hesitation. It’s not that hard to do.

Especially in a THEATRE of all places. Broadway was DEVASTATED by covid and is still having a ton of issues.  This seems like the moment Patti burst after years of frustration and anger. I get it, girl.

42 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Well if you think that human beings are better off cutting off oxygen flow to their brains, then that’s your opinion. Common sense doesn’t require research or findings to supplement an argument. But if that’s what you require, Google is always right there

Sis you can breathe with a mask on. There are entire industries where people have been required to wear masks all day every day at their jobs for decades pre-pandemic, and interestingly none of those vocations have been linked to a history of illnesses derived from mask wearing. It's only since the pandemic people have rolled out their conspiracies about them. Don't simp for baseless right wing ideology. You are entitled to your opinion and your own comfort on wearing masks, but you aren't entitled to state those as facts when they are anything but, before you claimed to have the facts but once that was easily debunked suddenly it's "common sense" lmao

Edited by Miichael

51 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

Happily, yes. And will continue for the foreseeable future.

good! do what u feel like is the right thing to do for u boo.. :heart:

my post may sound a little tone deaf because almost nobody is wearing them in my country cause they are not mandatory anymore but i definitely understand if someone still wears them! 

Edited by UMS125

50 minutes ago, Insanity said:

i did up until March

im done with them now and no one is wearing it anymore either

I see half and half, which is more than I saw at the beginning of the pandemic.

8 minutes ago, UMS125 said:

good! do what u feel like is the right thing to do for u boo.. :heart:

my post may sound a little tone deaf because almost nobody is wearing them in my country cause they are not mandatory anymore but i definitely understand if someone still wears them! 

As a high-risk individual, who works in retail and also lives with two high-risk individuals, I feel it is the right thing to be doing. Not to mention, even at the beginning of the pandemic (March to June 2020), I continued to see people out and about, without masks and in clusters of groups, so my faith in humanity doing the right is non-existent. Not to mention, since wearing a mask, I do feel healthier on an overall level.

23 minutes ago, livelikemusic said:

I see half and half, which is more than I saw at the beginning of the pandemic.

its about 5% of the population here 

Insufferable and bitter as per

People who wear their masks on their chin or under their nose are kind of annoying, but maybe it just slipped plus it's been 2 years. We're all collectively over it 

14 minutes ago, Truth Teller said:

Insufferable and bitter as per

People who wear their masks on their chin or under their nose are kind of annoying, but maybe it just slipped plus it's been 2 years. We're all collectively over it 

I get that many people are over it, but when you go to a live show of any kind you have to think that if a performer gets infected, the show/tour might have to shut down until they get better, therefore making the artists lose money, which many have been short of for almost two years, live entertainment being one of the most punished sectors throughout the pandemic. And that’s only thinking of the people on stage, leaving out venue workers, fellow audience members, etc etc. 

Seriously, wear a mask indoors.

drag IT. if you’re so adamant about not wearing a mask…why go somewhere that requires you to wear one? make it make sense

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.