Gaga most demand and top female touring act of Summer 2022 -Stubhub

hausofdave

35 minutes ago, Mohit said:

She really should have done a full 45-50 date stadium tour.. Might have even challenged the reputation stadium tour gross. Her team undermines her success so much. Like 15 dates are literally nothing. 

anyways TABS slay etc etc :gaygacat1:

Her team has nothing to do with the lack of dates. It's her health.

28 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Her last 2 tours can't scan $100 million and you think it can come for Reputation's $350 million. :skull:

She hasn't toured since 2016, which was before ASIB and her career resurgence. Her record-breaking grosses in Vegas show she could easily gross $100m.

15 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The competitions for females is really... impressive.. like wow, didnt know Gaga is now being compared to the likes of Alicia Keys,Brandi Carlile and Mitski.

Welp... good for her being more in demand than Alicia Keys I guess

I don't know if you know this or not, but Gaga cannot control which other female acts are touring at the time. She's not being compared to those acts, those acts are simply just the only other female acts touring. :rip: 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckythisway

• WildHeart

• hausofdave

• Starshine

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited for my show in August :jonny5: I have the neon chromatica sweatpants I'll be wearing at the show and maybe a neon tank top to match the aesthetic. 

******* legend, with only six shows. :jonny2:

Yes Gaga, Yes demand. :clap3:

53 minutes ago, Mohit said:

With 15 shows she is predicted to do around 100m. Now do the math for 45-50 dates.. Its not like Gaga's tickets are any cheaper compared to Taylor. And there are a lot of main markets where she's not even going. 

Sis, ~doing the math~ for 50 dates yields $333M, which is still less than The Rep tour :rip:

1 hour ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Gaga already booked shows in most of her main markets so where do you think she will book 35 more concerts at? :rip:

OT : Why isn’t Bad Bunny on the list? 

Brazil, Italy, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, etc… Not enough for 35 dates but to think TCB is booked in all of her main markets is delulu :toofunny3:

OT: In demand, expensive, touring legend :clap3:

This is a resell site, looking at Ticketmaster so many of her dates are doing so mediocre especially LA

Mitski, Gaga, Nine Inch Nails, The Weekend :clap3:

Talent only

ezgif-6-6cfb9efbf8.thumb.gif.1baf90412f3

1 hour ago, unison stan said:

:cm:

she should have done 50-100 date and snatch the madonna's record

Even she did it, we might never be able to see her standing on her feet again after this :chick3:

16 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Brazil, Italy, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, etc… Not enough for 35 dates but to think TCB is booked in all of her main markets is delulu :toofunny3:

Where did i say she booked all of her main markets? I said most of her main markets.

#ThankYouLadyGaga

A touring force with demand for the STADIUM tour :clap3:

14 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Where did i say she booked all of her main markets? I said most of her main markets.

She hasn’t even booked half of her main markets. Regardless, your point doesn’t hold water 

ezgif-6-6cfb9efbf8.thumb.gif.1baf90412f3

2 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

The competitions for females is really... impressive.. like wow, didnt know Gaga is now being compared to the likes of Alicia Keys,Brandi Carlile and Mitski.

Welp... good for her being more in demand than Alicia Keys I guess

Truly and utterly insufferable, go back to your dead base thread and wait for some Ivy Park drop (I'd say album but :gaycat6:)

OT: Very impressive :gaygacat5:Sad sacks with nothing but mush inside their skulls can bring up major touring acts who aren't touring but that is completely missing the point. This all bodes well for the future of her touring power. And as far as I can remember, every huge touring act didn't instantly jump into mega-stadium tours so the criticisms make no sense unless well... the standards for an alleged 2008 fad are higher than those for people apparently far and away above her :flower:

57 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

She hasn’t even booked half of her main markets. Regardless, your point doesn’t hold water 

She probably can't add +15 more dates in her remaining markets so she probably did. 

Before telling anyone else that their point doesn't hold water next time, make sure that you read the post correctly. 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89ee0aaabde1a242f6bc10fb.gif

Edited by Artistofthedecade

1 minute ago, Artistofthedecade said:

She probably can't add +15 more dates in her remaining markets so she probably did. 

Before telling anyone else that their point doesn't hold water, make sure that you read the post correctly. :heart:

I agree. The following would probably make the most sense if she’s doing stadium only. Mexico, 2x Brazil, 2-3 Australia dates, a Singapore/Taipei date, Italy date, Spain date. Less than 10 dates. 

5 minutes ago, Artistofthedecade said:

Before telling anyone else that their point doesn't hold water next time, make sure that you read the post correctly. 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89ee0aaabde1a242f6bc10fb.gif

I don’t even know why it was a topic in the first place, bc it’s unrealistic for most female artists to have that many stadium dates in the first place. However, the truth remains that Gaga has booked less than half of her markets for TCB and has ample opportunity to expand

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

1 hour ago, XAMJ said:

This is a resell site, looking at Ticketmaster so many of her dates are doing so mediocre especially LA

:rip: None of her shows are doing "mediocre". She's already at a 95% sell out with months to go.

11 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I don’t even know why it was a topic in the first place, bc it’s unrealistic for most female artists to have that many stadium dates in the first place. However, the truth remains that Gaga has booked less than half of her markets for TCB and has ample opportunity to expand

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

I don't know, i didn’t start the topic. About the second part, 

15 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I agree. The following would probably make the most sense if she’s doing stadium only. Mexico, 2x Brazil, 2-3 Australia dates, a Singapore/Taipei date, Italy date, Spain date. Less than 10 dates. 

:giraffe:

More countries =/= more remaining dates to book. 

1 minute ago, Artistofthedecade said:

I don't know, i didn’t start the topic. About the second part, 

:giraffe:

More countries =/= more remaining dates to book. 

Yes but more countries = more markets. That user also forgot Switzerland & Ireland 

2 hours ago, jim19911126 said:

Even she did it, we might never be able to see her standing on her feet again after this :chick3:

we can't see her now either so :michael:

Are we surprised? She's the original queen of touring. :celestial5:

Backstreet Boys being more in demand than The Weeknd :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.